Jack-Reacher's Avatar Banned

When can I get enough pivots?

when there isn't even enough pivots?

Im hopelessly lost all over the
    frontier it seems to take far longer than needed to triangulate enough pivots.

Do I have to get enough, or should I already have enough by now?

This is by no means easy for me to ask. I already feel embarrassed just having to ask. The feeling beings me back to early school ages, when you have to ask for help on a project and everything on the line matters. Your future, your very soul is at stake, you cant see far down the line and everything is a warm yellow. You cast glances at those behind the scenes, the brush off a scent of contentness in academia. Years of living in a system of education and community, these people have seen the sands of time and reflect that moral autthority that you dare not challenge. Yet you can sense that scent that comes off them. Its a scent of weakness, an odor so strong you can taste it. And in that moment you can see a path, a road so long that they never once looked at. You can see a picture, a landscape that no one else dreamed of looking at. And you realise you can walk down that road just as easily as you can step off that cliff into your death. You become face to face with your own freedom, no bounds but the consequences of your own desires. And once again, the nets of rationality and consequence fall on this road and its gone, forever scraped from your mind and your soul, only to remain a picture.

montagemik's Avatar Senior Member
    Hope you solve your problem.

You do sound truly lost .................somewhere

roostersrule2's Avatar Senior Member
    The only way is too find out if pivots are interested in you and if no, well then it's time to move on, I'm sorry.

Megas_Doux's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by Jack-Reacher Go to original post
    when there isn't even enough pivots?

*video removed, not suitable for forums and totally offtopic*

pacmanate's Avatar Senior Member
    Seriously... what is with this guys posts...

Originally Posted by Megas_Doux Go to original post
    *video removed, not suitable for forums and totally offtopic*
    sick of all these off topic posts, I just want to know when there is enough pivots?

sick of all these off topic posts, I just want to know when there is enough pivots?
    The key to pivot finding is to put yourself in the pivots shoes, become a pivot. Learn to talk, breathe, walk and most importantly digest like a pivot, history has shown great pivot hunters such as George Washingpivot and Pivotxander the great mastered these skills and are the reason the pivot community regards them so highly. If you want to be so highly pivoted like these two, well then go son, run as fast as you can and become the greatest pivot hunter of all time.

I...I don't know if I can now. I feel so small when comparing myself to such great men. How can I ever achieve something of such magnitude? And if I did, it would only be a copy of something someone else did. If I did it for myself, I would only enjoy it for a momentt but then the feeling would be wiped from the sands of time. Its like no one is keeping score any more, no one strives for greatness, everyone is chasing shadows of the past while gobbling up the futre, leaving no room for life to breathe.

I...I don't know if I can now. I feel so small when comparing myself to such great men. How can I ever achieve something of such magnitude? And if I did, it would only be a copy of something someone else did. If I did it for myself, I would only enjoy it for a momentt but then the feeling would be wiped from the sands of time. Its like no one is keeping score any more, no one strives for greatness, everyone is chasing shadows of the past while gobbling up the futre, leaving no room for life to breathe.
    They too felt small when comparing themselves to the great pivot hunters before them, you just need to persist and you will find such greatness. No pivot hunter is the same each one is an individual striving to be the better one in this dangerous business. I once was a pivot hunter before taking a long sharp stick like object to my patella. It ruined my career so now I teach the ways of pivot hunting so that we can have a positive outlook towards it and reign in the new age of pivot hunters.

I didnt under stand them at firs t either
    This video helped me.