assassins creed 2 heresy and offense toward Christian religion

I really dont like what i saw in AC 2 , sometimes it looks like a game made by angry atheists .
    Templars in real life and real past was order of poor and pure knights who defend roads of pilgrimage for example.
    But the most ugly thing i saw in game was all that priest kiling and heresy on the game end when i saw that some kind of funny jedi person hologram.
    even Ezio was atheist on that game , why you didnt had enough courage to show such anger and heresy for islam religion ?

enough is enough and you pushed my patience and tollerance much too far , game is just boiling with anger of crazy atheist.
    even with nice graphic and long gameplay i will not touch anymore AC games after how you offended my religion.

Assassin_M's Avatar AC Expert
    The thing is, sonny....Jesus is in Islam...Moses is in Islam...the parting of the red sea is in Islam....ALL these things were said to be fake illusions created by ancient artifacts xD

As for Ezio, it was never said he was an Atheist, so...

What I would advise for you is that you kindly take your head outta the deep hole it`s in and stop being childish...

second....NO ONE CARES IF YOU WONT BUY AC GAMES FOR THAT STUPID REASON -_-

I`ll give you this, though....you`re hilarious

Locopells's Avatar AC Forum Mod
    I'm gonna go with the below, for obvious reasons...

Captain Tomatoz's Avatar Senior Member
    "Inspired by historical events and characters, this work of fiction was designed, developed and produced by a multicultural team of various religious faiths and beliefs."

Remember it!

Kaschra's Avatar AC Expert
    My reaction

Church in real and real past were a bunch of ahole who didn't mather to kill people, rob people, exile people and control people for their own benefices. They used the Religion to get money and live in the luxury and the sin. They also started a Crusades to take control of the trading in the Mediterranean sea. in the name of God, they murdered thousands of poor innocents and robbed a whole contry. And the Templars became a really powerful Order before getting persecuted, he had hands on politics, economy, war, the hurch, the Kings, like the U.S today. On top, Rodriguo Borgia was a jerk, like the worst ahole the Cristian Church ever encounter, he deserved to be showed like this. So before insult the game to be made by angry antheists, make some researches.

Rugterwyper32's Avatar Senior Member
    I love how this reaction is almost 4 years late. Beautiful.

silvermercy's Avatar AC Expert
    I agree with the OP that AC is very biased against Christian faith compared to other faiths. No denying that (despite what the disclaimer says). But try to remember, this is a work of fiction.

Assassin_M's Avatar AC Expert
    Originally Posted by silvermercy Go to original post
    I agree with the OP that AC is very biased against Christian faith compared to other faiths. No denying that (despite what the disclaimer says). But try to remember, this is a work of fiction.
    Oh come on...it nudges every faith just as much as Christianity....heck, Altair, an Arab whose father was Muslim, was an Atheist, so his beliefs of atheism are most likely centered around his disbelief in Islam FIRST then every religion afterwards..

silvermercy's Avatar AC Expert
    Originally Posted by Assassin_M Go to original post
    Oh come on...it nudges every faith just as much as Christianity....heck, Altair, an Arab whose father was Muslim, was an Atheist, so his beliefs of atheism are most likely centered around his disbelief in Islam FIRST then every religion afterwards..
    True, but with Christianity it's clear as day. AC is mostly a game for atheists.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... Last ►►