Thread: My wallet is full? | Forums

My wallet is full?

I bought all the stuff I want
    I have all the weapons I want
    I am enjoying scooping up all the treasure and relics at the moment but I cant hold anymore money?

Is there a way to keep more than 10K because otherwise this is a serious flaw for adventurers like me - and totally un-ness (just let me make a bigger wallet as ness)

Any ideas anyone?

SF_Renegade's Avatar Far Cry 3 Elite Member
    If you have all the weapons you want then you don´t need anything else - you have money so you can buy the supplies you need so relex - play - and forget about the cash.

He's not trying to get more cash, he's trying to collect all the treasure chests. Problem is if a chest contains only money and your wallet is full you can't collect it and the chest won't count as opened and will stay on the map. And another problem is your inventory fills up with sellable objects, which you can't sell because your wallet is full, making you end up not being able to open chests at all...

I kind of had the same problem, so I went emptying all my guns to spend money on ammo so I could pick up stuff again, and lost on purpose playing poker to make room in my wallet again...

FinchysDags's Avatar Member
    Originally Posted by JethroUK-No1 Go to original post
    I bought all the stuff I want
    I have all the weapons I want
    I am enjoying scooping up all the treasure and relics at the moment but I cant hold anymore money?

Is there a way to keep more than 10K because otherwise this is a serious flaw for adventurers like me - and totally un-ness (just let me make a bigger wallet as ness)

Any ideas anyone?
    The 10,000 wallet limit is a bit restricting. I've got all the weapons as well so I can't buy anymore but I do still need some maps so I'll lose a bit there. To waste money I also played Poker and just kept going all in blind. I lost 600 but then 300 back to I still didn't do my wallet situation much good but until I'm in a position to only go treasure hunting then I'm not bothered at the moment. As there is so much treasure I think there should be more stuff to buy, there should more more upgrades.

Only things I can suggest are getting injured and rebuying armour, emptying weapons on anything that moves (including plants blowing in the wind) and rebuying the ammo, losing at Poker for the high stake games (just go all in after one hand and see what happens from there). Discard items you accidentally pickup or those you get in treasure chests.

I think there should be a vault at the safe houses for storing your loot in each one, allowing you to spread your wealth across the region.

Originally Posted by ShilkaLive Go to original post
    He's not trying to get more cash, he's trying to collect all the treasure chests. Problem is if a chest contains only money and your wallet is full you can't collect it and the chest won't count as opened and will stay on the map. And another problem is your inventory fills up with sellable objects, which you can't sell because your wallet is full, making you end up not being able to open chests at all...

I kind of had the same problem, so I went emptying all my guns to spend money on ammo so I could pick up stuff again, and lost on purpose playing poker to make room in my wallet again...
    You can emty the lootchests - take the items and leave the money - nobody needs all those money you can collect - In one game - after reset - I had a wallet full of money - all the loots and all the relics plus all weapon/maps/paintjobs etc. there was absolutly notthing left to buy - and then I took to ekstra rounds on master/reset and didn´t need a dime and after those two rounds I still have money in my pocket.

In the game you can ery easy make more money than you can spend in 3 games so...... nobody needs more money

maybe just waste some ammo. empty your guns, throw your c4's grenades, etc empty out all your ammo then buy more, repeat until your broke then sell all your loot

Why do that when you can play poker? Possibly another wager-ing game?

Ahhhh, so THAT is why I had invisible treasure chests on the map.

I have this all the time, but now I wanted to get signature weapons and now my wallet is empty instead. Wonder how to make money in the game, also taking over outposts again.

Wways to make money in FC3

Loot chests aren't hard to find. Most of them can be found near buildings, which show up on the map - plus go into the buildings and seach for more money

Hunting

Leaves - find and sell.

Sidemissions

Poker

Bring a repair tool with you. A common random event will have a Rakyat warrior or a civilian have a car that needs fixing in the side of the road.

'WANTED: Dead' quests, make sure you at least loot the person you have to assassinate by knife. He usually (or possibly, always) carries an expensive item

All loot those you kill and every dead body you find.

Win some of the challenges

Take the radiotowers and unlock weapons for free

It is very easy to get some money in FC3

To retake outposts you have to reset the game - you can do that when you have finish the game.