Thread: The True History of Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag | Forums

  1. #1
    doogsy91's Avatar Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Western Australia
    Posts
    532

    The True History of Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag

    A very interesting article from gameinformer about what actually went on during the golden age of piracy...

    http://www.gameinformer.com/b/featur...ostPageIndex=1
    Share this post

  2. #2
    MasterAssasin84's Avatar Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    City of London
    Posts
    2,393
    Yea i actualy saw this on twitter , a very interesting read,
    Share this post

  3. #3
    pirate1802's Avatar AC Expert
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    New Delhi, India
    Posts
    8,260
    Reading it right now..
    Share this post

  4. #4
    lothario-da-be's Avatar Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    3,902
    Cool article, its funny to see that every year the hardcore ac fans are educating themself about the new time period.
    Share this post

  5. #5
    pirate1802's Avatar AC Expert
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    New Delhi, India
    Posts
    8,260
    Originally Posted by lothario-da-be Go to original post
    Cool article, its funny to see that every year the hardcore ac fans are educating themself about the new time period.
    The things we love about being an AC fan eh?
    Share this post

  6. #6
    AjinkyaParuleka's Avatar Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Mumbai,India.
    Posts
    779
    Why do I think....1700's pirate were...good guys?
    Share this post

  7. #7
    roostersrule2's Avatar Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    6,296
    Originally Posted by AjinkyaParuleka Go to original post
    Why do I think....1700's pirate were...good guys?
    I really hope the game doesn't show this for the whole thing.
    Share this post

  8. #8
    AjinkyaParuleka's Avatar Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Mumbai,India.
    Posts
    779
    Originally Posted by roostersrule2 Go to original post
    I really hope the game doesn't show this for the whole thing.
    Obviously not,They won't show Pirates as good guys in the whole game,or series.Templars for example were shown in bad light till AC3,where many people turned to the Templar.Assassins too has one such eg.
    Share this post

  9. #9
    lothario-da-be's Avatar Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    3,902
    Originally Posted by AjinkyaParuleka Go to original post
    Obviously not,They won't show Pirates as good guys in the whole game,or series.Templars for example were shown in bad light till AC3,where many people turned to the Templar.Assassins too has one such eg.
    Templars weren't always bad,look at ac1.
    Share this post

  10. #10
    lothario-da-be's Avatar Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    3,902
    Originally Posted by pirate1802 Go to original post
    The things we love about being an AC fan eh?
    True, i wonder how a cod fan looks foreward to a new game, same bad graphics, same locations,no new features , ****ty story...
    Share this post

Page 1 of 5 123 ... Last ►►