AC IV Black Flag Spyglass (zoomed view)

Hi,

I am really looking forward to the new AC IV. I am really excited about it and I just wanted to suggest a feature related to the spyglass view. It would be great if we could use it during the general gameplay as well, just to have a zoomed view of our environment (let's say we are on the top of a tree for example, and we just want to see around). Pretty much like the zoomed view feature available in Batman Arkham City, or the sniper view available in many shooters. That way we could climb to the top of a high building/tree, and just look around or enjoy the views with greater detail.

Thank you very much!

Best regards,

Rodrigo

Or much like the binocular view in Far Cry 3. This feature can pretty much help you with "tagging" enemies, and plan out your assassinations well. I can see Ubisoft implementing this, especially with some of the FC3 devs collaborating with the new game.

AjinkyaParuleka's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by cstrike105 Go to original post
    Or much like the binocular view in Far Cry 3. This feature can pretty much help you with "tagging" enemies, and plan out your assassinations well. I can see Ubisoft implementing this, especially with some of the FC3 devs collaborating with the new game.
    18th century spyglasses weren't 21st century tagging binoculers with technology in them

x___Luffy___x's Avatar Senior Member
    don t think that there would be an option like this.. and they have also said that there will be no tree running in this game.. i really liked the tree running though.
    even so i am really looking forward to this game. love playing AC games

Originally Posted by AjinkyaParuleka Go to original post
    18th century spyglasses weren't 21st century tagging binoculers with technology in them
    Agree, I would just expect (and be satisfied with) a zoomed view of our surroundings, no more than you'd get with 18th century spyglasses