Thread: Frontiersmen Quests and Liberation Contacts | Forums

xDETHxMachinex's Avatar Junior Member

Frontiersmen Quests and Liberation Contacts

I go into the pubs to find the frontiersmen quest and there is never anyone there it says I'm on the UFO mission but I go to the trees and there is never a green circle or a clue and It will not let me do anything and then each time I go to new york or Boston it tells me to get with my liberaton contact I go to the pub where the symbol is and theres never anyone there either what is wrong with this game I'm seriously about to throw it in the trash

TheFirstEvil28's Avatar Member
    Unfortunately, this is a glitch in the game that has hit many people, including me. There have been a lot of thread made about this, but Ubisoft hasn't addressed it yet, even with all of the 'patches.' We'll just have to wait and see if Ubisoft cares enough about us to take care of this.

comicexpress's Avatar Member
    Originally Posted by xDETHxMachinex Go to original post
    I go into the pubs to find the frontiersmen quest and there is never anyone there it says I'm on the UFO mission but I go to the trees and there is never a green circle or a clue and It will not let me do anything and then each time I go to new york or Boston it tells me to get with my liberaton contact I go to the pub where the symbol is and theres never anyone there either what is wrong with this game I'm seriously about to throw it in the trash
    Now, I have had problems with the "Liberation Contacts" not being there, but they don't show up until you finish your missions that you are currently doing. I figured that out the second time around.