h1fsaliva's Avatar Banned

hahahaha

This game, this game... has made me so glad I've never given you guys a penny, and never will. Months after the release and still cant play it, let alone see that you guys have acknowledged the problem? I mean really, wtf is going on, is everyone at ubisoft just pretending nothings happening, that they dont have a terribly flawed game? or they just cant fix it and their engine is garbage, either way pathetic. oh well, didn't pay for it anyways, delete. hope you guys go bankrupt.

abohamed's Avatar Member
    welcome to the club xD

medavroog's Avatar Member
    Originally Posted by h1fsaliva Go to original post
    This game, this game... has made me so glad I've never given you guys a penny, and never will. Months after the release and still cant play it, let alone see that you guys have acknowledged the problem? I mean really, wtf is going on, is everyone at ubisoft just pretending nothings happening, that they dont have a terribly flawed game? or they just cant fix it and their engine is garbage, either way pathetic. oh well, didn't pay for it anyways, delete. hope you guys go bankrupt.

Shall you "never given" Ubisoft, in your terms, "a penny"...may one ask how did you acquire your copy of the Assassin's Creed III game? dare one to assume that, you are using a "pirate copy" of the game? If shall it indeed be a "pirate copy", Ubisoft is not obligate to provide you any helps...in fact, you should not use "pirate copies".

Originally Posted by h1fsaliva Go to original post
    It's safe to assume you pirated the game then? Then my friend, I hope this game NEVER gets to work for you.

Mr_Shade's Avatar Senior Community Manager
    Originally Posted by GalakFyarr Go to original post
    It's safe to assume you pirated the game then? Then my friend, I hope this game NEVER gets to work for you.
    Indeed.