Aza404's Avatar DoC Shoutcaster

Upcoming change - Throne of Renewal

Dear champions,

After reading all you many many posts about the fortune card Throne of Renewal, the developer team have been working hard to find the best solution to the problems it was causing.
    Very soon we will add a condition to this card so that no fortune card can be played after this card has been used! Hopefully, this will help solve the issues you have been reporting to us.

Why do I say "very soon"?
    Now that the game has got it's own dedicated Apple application, we need to submit any change we wish to implement in the game to the Apple review board first. This means that the changes could come very soon if all goes well!
    More info soon...

Enjoy,
    Aza and the Doc Team

Cool.

I feel Broken Bridges will see a rise in play after this change.

Uraxor's Avatar Heed the Call!
    It still allows the Throne + Prison lock, you just play Prison first?
    And then Prison and another, and double Wasteland and several Towers ... and we are where we were? Kinda afraid of that :X

Still, good to hear things are moving at last, hope it will be for the best!

dimkout's Avatar Junior Member
    Originally Posted by Uraxor Go to original post
    It still allows the Throne + Prison lock, you just play Prison first?
    And then Prison and another, and double Wasteland and several Towers ... and we are where we were? Kinda afraid of that :X

Still, good to hear things are moving at last, hope it will be for the best!
    If u play prison first, throne will remove it aswell

Uraxor's Avatar Heed the Call!
    Originally Posted by dimkout Go to original post
    If u play prison first, throne will remove it aswell

Yeah, bloody Throne. Good riddance.

But you can still gain res from caverns etc. and after playing throne swarm your enemy with creatures...

...and Prison next turn

I just have one question, it's just why best spells cost 6 magic and best destiny only 5 ?

That's all, throne just need a delete imo xd

That will change almost nothing. There will be a shift from Cassandra Throne-Prison to Siegfried DA-Prison who doesn't even need Thrones. Very bad, shallow decision. If changing cards comes with such a big delay/is such a big problem, then changing them half-as*edly is a huge crime, since it makes you break the rule "no card changing" and solves nothing.

I am really disappointed with the "change".

Originally Posted by Matrix.disc Go to original post
    That will change almost nothing. There will be a shift from Cassandra Throne-Prison to Siegfried DA-Prison who doesn't even need Thrones. Very bad, shallow decision. If changing cards comes with such a big delay/is such a big problem, then changing them half-as*edly is a huge crime, since it makes you break the rule "no card changing" and solves nothing.

I am really disappointed with the "change".
    i agree, prison decks will rulez as always

Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last ►►