• YES

21 70.00%
  • NO

7 23.33%
  • No opinion

2 6.67%
    lothario-da-be's Avatar Senior Member

Do you want more frontier areas?

A simple question would you like more maps like the frontier in future ac games? Or do you want cities only?

Yes more frontier.

Astatos XIX's Avatar Junior Member
    That depends on the setting of the game to be honest. It worked in AC3 because it was the central hub for hunting as well as being the main place you found new members for the homestead. If, say, the next game is set in London during the Victorian or Edwardian era then it wouldn't make any sense to have it.

kriegerdesgottes's Avatar Senior Member
    I find the frontier a bit boring. The cities are the real attraction for me in AC games because they can be recreated. If I wanted to see forests I'd go outside. Don't get me wrong, The frontier is fine but I'd prefer they not focus so much on it in future games. I think it was a mistake to make the frontier such a huge map and make the cities relatively small although they are a decent size in ACIII. So I guess I hope they put in some sort of wilderness area in future games but I don't want it to be the main area again. It's just not that exciting to me and it gets old so fast.

AjinkyaParuleka's Avatar Senior Member
    WTB Pre-Production Frontier :>.Yeah i found frontier very interesting and much more beautiful than the cities,so i would love it if the setting's right.
    Edit:Frontier can never get old o.O.Yesterday I went to some place in the frontier and i found trees covered with fungus...

Originally Posted by kriegerdesgottes Go to original post
    I find the frontier a bit boring. The cities are the real attraction for me in AC games because they can be recreated. If I wanted to see forests I'd go outside. Don't get me wrong, The frontier is fine but I'd prefer they not focus so much on it in future games. I think it was a mistake to make the frontier such a huge map and make the cities relatively small although they are a decent size in ACIII. So I guess I hope they put in some sort of wilderness area in future games but I don't want it to be the main area again. It's just not that exciting to me and it gets old so fast.
    True, i have the feeling that the frontier is 3 times Rome instead of 1.5

dewgel's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by lothario-da-be Go to original post
    True, i have the feeling that the frontier is 3 times Rome instead of 1.5
    I wouldn't have said so. Rome was really big, it just had some pointless areas you'd never want to visit.

But yeah, I'd like to see more Frontier. I would like it to be a bit more filled out though. More settlements and places like Lexington and Concord. I'd like to see other people hunting too, not just Connor.

One thing I liked, which happens rarely, is I sometimes saw Redcoats fighting the Colonists. I'd like more of that. It felt like a glitch when I saw it. I'd like something like the E3 demo. When Connor is doing his own stuff, you can see a platoon sneaking up on a Redcoat fort.

And, the thing that was promised, frozen lakes to unlock more areas. That thing got me stoked back when I originally heard about it.

I wouldn't mind if they skipped the cities in the next game. Concentrated on building a believable forest (with some small settlements like in AC3, where you can trade and interact with people). Perhaps the Amazon rainforest (Brazil ).

Originally Posted by Sushiglutton Go to original post
    I wouldn't mind if they skipped the cities in the next game. Concentrated on building a believable forest (with some small settlements like in AC3, where you can trade and interact with people). Perhaps the Amazon rainforest (Brazil ).
    OMG NO i wouldn't even buy it.

kriegerdesgottes's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by lothario-da-be Go to original post
    OMG NO i wouldn't even buy it.
    Same. That would just be terrible. It wouldn't even be AC anymore. It would be a third person far cry game. (although far cry 3 is a good game)

Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last ►►