STARTLING DISCOVERY found at the end of AC3 (SPOILERS!!!!!)

So look at this picture... This is Desmond seconds after he falls.

Then, in sequence, this is during credits and Juno is going to come towards Desmond and say that now it's her turn to play her part....

Notice anything amiss between the two pictures?

No seriously, see anything weird between the two?

************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ******************************

Look at Desmond's leg and the globe device respective to it and you'll see that between Desmond and the orb, somebody has changed Desmond's position!!!!!

He is also farther away from the globe....

DISCUSS AWAY FOLKS

ACfan443's Avatar Senior Member
    It could just be a design inconsistency, AC always had problems with continuity.
    Or you could be right and someone has actually moved him, I'm not sure at this point .

EDIT: wait, it just looks like the camera's zoomed in more in the second picture, he looks to be in the same position

EDIT2: he has actually changed position, but I still blame it on inconsistencies

POP1Fan's Avatar Senior Member
    This might end up like the Arkham City theories that Joker is still alive since Batman had the cure in the other hand after the explosion... I think it's just an inconsistency, but with Assassin's Creed, you never know.

montagemik's Avatar Senior Member
    Perhaps ..........just a guess , The pedestal rotates - like back to the OFF position if you like - ie It was in the ON position while Desmond touched it & while Juno was being held within the tech.

Once she's freed - It rotates around the ORB to the off position.
    As for Distance changes - i'm pretty sure that's just the camera perspective changing . (optical illusion so to speak)

No it doesn't... See the two bars? They go towards the left, wrap around the left side and then you see that position in the first picture. He's shifted around a 100 degrees away from that part. Inconsistency can also play a part but this is rendered in the game, meaning the developers made it in real time. Not a cinematic....

EDIT: The bars go around the right (not left) and with that third pic down there, it seems like Desmond has completely changed where he was like a horizontal flip.

Originally Posted by POP1Fan Go to original post
    This might end up like the Arkham City theories that Joker is still alive since Batman had the cure in the other hand after the explosion... I think it's just an inconsistency, but with Assassin's Creed, you never know.
    True... But yeah this is Ubisoft.

I like how we are all just saying it's Ubisoft; like they are highly unpredictable

Here is another position to see around the area...

DELTA Kristian's Avatar Member
    Yea on the first pics there arent 2 thingies going out from the globe `s structure, in the second there are 2 ... well i will upload a photo.if i can... i cant seem to find the option to from my PC.

DELTA Kristian's Avatar Member
    Originally Posted by desmond_s17 Go to original post

Here is another position to see around the area...
    Yea thats what i meant in my previous comment the two thingies on the right side

Comment:Yea on the first pics there arent 2 thingies going out from the globe `s structure, in the second there are 2 ... well i will upload a photo.if i can... i cant seem to find the option to from my PC.

Originally Posted by DELTA Kristian Go to original post
    Yea thats what i meant in my previous comment the two thingies on the right side

Comment:Yea on the first pics there arent 2 thingies going out from the globe `s structure, in the second there are 2 ... well i will upload a photo.if i can... i cant seem to find the option to from my PC.
    Use imgur.com
    Easiest way to upload pics without signing up.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... Last ►►