Thread: Farcry 3 Outpost Mobile Apps ? | Forums

Farcry 3 Outpost Mobile Apps ?

The FC3 Outpost website display 2 banners on the header with "Get it on Google Play" and "Available on Apple Store".

I searched the best I could on both and couldn't find anything related to FC3 Outpost. Any clue anyone ?

Mr Cataluchi's Avatar Member
    At the App Store, it's called "Far Cry The Outpost". I just put it on my iPhone.

just put that on my iphone aswell hoping to unlock the 2nd decoder since the website aint working still and surprise surprise the app aint working properly either , tried logging in with my uplay account and it says " the selected account is not associated with the game" even tho im level 75 with abt 40 hours logged on multiplayer lol

Originally Posted by Mr Cataluchi Go to original post
    At the App Store, it's called "Far Cry The Outpost". I just put it on my iPhone.
    Indeed, wasn't available when I wrote my first message but the app is available now ... And works fine to me, no bug so far.

Actually, after some more testing, there are a couple of bugs :
    - friend list is empty, you can't give decoder boost, you have to dump them (but you still can use boosts that your friends gave you)
    - all Loadouts aren't displayed : I can only see 4 on iOS app. but I have 5 displayed properly both on website and PS3

Hope this feedback will help fixing.

any further news regarding the app bug fix?
    i can't see my friends list, always displays the following message "Session expired. Log in on farcryoutpost.com to authenticate your PSN account, and you will be able to access your friends list here?

Help?!?!

I dont know how to link far cry 3 to farcry3 outpost

Ubi-MoshiMoshi's Avatar Community Representative
    Hi and welcome to the forums, first please ensure you have linked your console to Uplay, to do this select Uplay from the game's menu and follow the instructions ensuring it is the Uplay Account you wish to use.

Then sign in here http://farcryoutpost.ubi.com/with the same Uplay Account.

According to iTunes and Google Play, both the apps are not available in the US. Why not?