Loyalty Unlocks

Simple question, did any of you PC users get the loyalty unlocks? I'm still waiting, unfortunately. Any answer from Ubisoft is appriciated aswell.

So, anyone from Ubisoft care to answer..?

We probably will never get it.

nope, we probably will get it in 2014

Same here...

I'm happy more and more PC users start to post this....

They have to see this...

Everyone please send a ticket to Customer support.

I'm afraid it'll take some time before we get it, but would it hurt to get some official response? What's the use of an official forum, when there's no response from the developers/mods etc..I feel ignored haha, and I hate feeling ignored.

Why is Mr_Shade or any of those mods responding to other "aggressive threads" and not to an harmless thread like this one?

Probably because he doesn't know the answer, the Courtisan unlock for ACR took a while too.

Originally Posted by ShardofTruth Go to original post
    Probably because he doesn't know the answer, the Courtisan unlock for ACR took a while too.
    Then he should just say "I don't know the answer, I'll ask one of the developers now" instead of outright ignoring me/us. A topic where you could rank the Ubisoft Support was closed, because it was a "witchhunt" (far from, actually), yet he's blind to the fact why topics like that show up in the first place. Buyers are being ignored, constantly. I remember the Courtesan unlock thingy for Revelations, ha, that sure took a while ^^, Still, I forgave them.. I love Courtesan <3

I already saw both of them on PC, but seems just a few players got them for some reason.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last ►►