Aries_Dragon's Avatar Junior Member

Assassin's Creed: Forsaken

Ok, ok, I know it's bad to flood the forum with stupid requests like this but I feel like I'm going desperate jumping out of my pants wanting to read the novel.
    The problem is that I can't find the proper place to actually buy the *.pdf or any other electronic format version of the novel. Buying a paperback book on Amazon from my country is not an option, 'cause I'll get it in half a year at best. Buying Kindle version also falls away, cause I don't have a Kindle
    I don't care if I get banned for this, but mods please delete or close the topc after I've actually gotten a clear answer: where can I buy *any electronic version of the book* on the net? I DO NOT want to download it via torrents or steal it elsewhere.
    Sorry again. I'm already leaving

im3jia's Avatar Senior Member

Don't apologise, Also it's on google play books if you dont have an itunes account or something.

I hope you enjoy it, definetely the best AC novel so far.

However it may not be what you expect, and make sure to play the game first!!!!

jenyto's Avatar Member
    Question Infected, how many pages are there?

^464 pages according to amazon.

428 of actual story. But that may be inaccurate because I have it on my smartphone.

jenyto's Avatar Member
    oh, that's nearly half Harry Potter order of the phoenix, quite a good amount! Can't wait to get mine

Aries_Dragon's Avatar Junior Member

Thank you for answers!
    I played the game 2 times now, from the very beginning to the end first in Russian then in English. Idk what possessed me to play in Russian for the first time. Perhaps an adorable dubbing of AC: Revelations, but it was spiritless in AC3 for both Connor and Haytham -_- It's wasn't bad at all, it was just... empty. Haytham's original last words, his tone and look made me have tears in my eyes, instantly uncurtaining what he truly thought and felt for a short few moments. That didn't happen when I played in Russian.
    I've also read the excerpts I managed to find on the net, and that made me want to read the whole story even more. Haytham is one of AC's best characters so far, a unique cross between assassin's skills and templar's conviction, a man's feelings and a leader's goal. I think I'll buy the novel in the nearest time =) Thanx!

It's great to see what was going through Haytham's head at some points throughout Connor's story, and the book has some great twists and turns. Bowden has really saved his reputation this time.

This book was very good. I wish at least Connor's parts in this book actually were in the game. Like his prologue and epilogue.