Thread: [SPOILER]Stuck ingame (Far Cry 3) | Forums

Originally Posted by EvilPixieGrrr Go to original post
    I added a spoilers tag.

OP, if you're still having this problem, please contact Support so they can assist you with it. Thanks, and I'm so sorry about the trouble you're having.
    Spoiler tags are more important than fixing this...
    I see you are no longer saying they are currently working on the fix. This is nice to know. Maybe Ubi is too busy developing the Splinter Cell and Ghost Recon movies and can't be bothered with fixing the game.

Infey's Avatar Junior Member
    Originally Posted by CrashDrake07 Go to original post
    Spoiler tags are more important than fixing this...
    I see you are no longer saying they are currently working on the fix. This is nice to know. Maybe Ubi is too busy developing the Splinter Cell and Ghost Recon movies and can't be bothered with fixing the game.
    Thanks for that reply Mr.Drake.Agree.!

Same problem with me...
    I even took a video with fraps >> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fojta...ature=youtu.be

I am going to claim a refund from Ubisoft, how can they ruin such an amazing game!

had same problem in coop once after crouching into side of moving truck; insta-death (got pushed under world map?) and spawned unable to roam.

I posted yesterday that I've been reporting feedback, with an explanation why I haven't been replying.

This issue has been reported, but it's best for people experiencing it to contact Support with it as well, which is what I suggested you all do previously.

Thanks.

Same exact problem as OP, and I encountered it after the most recent update. Contacted support as per EvilPixieGrrr... it breaks the game. Has anyone had this fixed for them yet?

Support really?????

bro thats what you call support? This game has had nothing but problems i just downloaded the extended pack with the new missions for $10.00 and all it was, was 4 extra missions since i already beat the game. Not to mention now i cant change my weapons at any safe house. Thanks a lot, the more i spend the more you guys ruin the game. let me guess i should waste my time asking questions to an automated FAQ right, when you're the manager you're the one who is suppose to be answering us. Sounds like you guys are gonna be giving some refunds seeing how this game is all over the getting criticized horribly

Fixed

Originally Posted by moreCOWBELL247 Go to original post
    Same exact problem as OP, and I encountered it after the most recent update. Contacted support as per EvilPixieGrrr... it breaks the game. Has anyone had this fixed for them yet?
    I fixed it. Had to abandon the mission completely. Then left and did a side quest, and liberated an outpost for good measure. Came back and tried it again and it worked.

Again, can't just restart the latest checkpoint in mission, or restart the mission from the start menu. Have to abandon it completely, do other things like side quests or liberations, then come back to what's-his-face at the door to start Doppelganger all over again.

well l had the same problem l re installed the game and l started al over again