Thread: [SPOILER]Stuck ingame (Far Cry 3) | Forums

[SPOILER]Stuck ingame (Far Cry 3)

When I'm playing Doppelganger mission and I have to take uniform, after I took uniform I'm stuck and I can't move, I tried everything and I don't know what to do.
    I uploaded the picture when I'm stuck:

Can anyone help me ? I would appreciate if anyone could help me.

Im at a point where the screen remains black after I suit the guard, and then the game crashes. Ubisoft dropped the ball on this piece of garbage mission.

I'm also stuck on the boat... i kill the recruit, then the screen turns black and the game crashes... there isnt an answer on the internet! hope someone does here!
    i read that you must change your video settings to low, and/or play in a window... but that didnt help!

please? someone that can help us?

Zeptinune's Avatar Member
    This is unrelated but a 'spoilers' tag would be nice for those who haven't finished the game. I have though

Reeny3's Avatar Junior Member
    If there is a cheat like 'Teleport' we would go after Doppelganger to next mission????

Originally Posted by leijonasisu Go to original post
    This is unrelated but a 'spoilers' tag would be nice for those who haven't finished the game. I have though
    I added a spoilers tag.

OP, if you're still having this problem, please contact Support so they can assist you with it. Thanks, and I'm so sorry about the trouble you're having.

I passed this area successfully, but have been stuck in a different area - burning the drug fields. The only way I could get past is to restart the entire mission. Evidently some kind of glitch had crept into the game save. As a last resort, you could restart the mission from the beginning.

This problem reminds me of Far Cry 2 - sometimes a glitch was propagated in a saved game that reared it's ugly head later in the game, and the only way to get past was to go back to some prior game save where the code was not corrupt. Unfortunately, Ubisoft decided to go the route of the Assassin's Creed series and only have a single save with 3 game slots.

Hope you get the problem solved; the true open world parts of the game are really good.

Infey's Avatar Junior Member
    112 views for this post and still a mod is not keen on coming up with a half decent reply.
    Kind of sad is it not ?
    There is a select unfortunate few who've paid for a product that (once more) seems to falter.
    Now instead of replying the devs do what they do best, hide in the sand.
    Thanks for letting your customers down (again, as they did with Driver SF) during the holidays.
    Where I come from they tend to call this greedy, ignorant and selfish.
    Fix the ***kin problem since we've paid for your product which seems to be lacking.Bastards.

Infey's Avatar Junior Member
    Bump..Here too the mods seem to lazy or indifferent to react.
    Respond ffs.

Same problem here, to me it happens exactly as the image shows, I can look around, but I can´t move, does anyone solve it yet?