Lock-picking problem

Sequence 5 - Boston's Most Wanted - Boston Underground
    Yesterday I was playing Assassins creed III : Boston's Most Wanted.
    I went to the underground with Samuel Adams and at one point I had to lock-pick a door.
    I moved the mouse to the left, and it catched, but the second pick NEVER catches, no matter how long I try.
    Can someone pls help me?

BerntBalchen's Avatar Member
    Did you move your mouse up or down veeeery slowly. I remember that one as a very touchy lockpicking.

Problem with Lock Picking In sequence 5

I have The same problem with All of you guys,first I move the mouse to Left/right that's the easy one,but when i go to the up down movement ,there is no solution.I'm mastering my self with up and down no matter how slowly i do it or how fast,it doesn't open the damn door. Please any solution on this. Or do i have to buy a joystick just for that,
    (i tried on a chest and it did easily open,but as i say'd on this particular door nothing i have no solution and be very frustrated.)

YazX_'s Avatar AC Volunteer MOD
    this is one of the most annoying things in AC3, Gr8 thing they listened to the community and got rid of it in AC4 and hopefully it wont get back. unfortunately, there is no way but to keep trying, sometimes u need to move it faster other times u should do it slowly or you need to go upwards then downwards and vice versa, so keep moving your mouse up and down slowly. i used to spend 20 freaking minutes to open one chest but dozens others just open in less than 10 seconds.