day / night, weather and seasons cycle

Hi guys,
    does anyone know if the day night cycle is dynamic in game, i.e. will the day turn to night if I stay long enough playing in one area without triggering cut-scenes. The same question applies to the weather conditions.
    I guess the seasons are scripted and tied to particular sequences, but if anyone could confirm, that'd be nice.

SuperBlackScri's Avatar Junior Member
    Well , i went to options and scrolled down and there was this "Animus hack" or something like that.And you can change seasons through there and enable many cheats ...night and day changes it self(I think).Click this link to see how to unlock animus hack...

http://www.gamefront.com/assassins-c...-hacks-cheats/

P.S Sorry if there are some grammar mistakes..

cmrggamer's Avatar Member
    Day and night cycle is dynamic, along with rain and I'm guessing snowfall...Seasons are not, though.
    I have not tried using the hack for changing the season--that I'll have to try

GuZZ33's Avatar Senior Member
    The sky is dynamic as well, clouds move cross the sun and cast shadows on and around you just like in the real world, nice touch i thought, i like the ripples from walking through puddles or mud puddles and snow tracks after walking or on horseback, the little details are great. My favourite has to be connor's facial expression after the final takedown when in hand to hand combat or death blow to his opponent.

Wonderful! I was not aware these hacks existed. gonna have to try them out as I love the game's environs in the snow. Thanks for the advice.

Originally Posted by GuZZ33 Go to original post
    The sky is dynamic as well, clouds move cross the sun and cast shadows on and around you just like in the real world, nice touch i thought, i like the ripples from walking through puddles or mud puddles and snow tracks after walking or on horseback, the little details are great. My favourite has to be connor's facial expression after the final takedown when in hand to hand combat or death blow to his opponent.
    Sky is dynamic? I just see the same sky even during rain i still see the sun (or moon) and static clouds....