Limited Mode

Hey,

I'm having a lot of trouble with the multiplayer not working on the PC version of the game. It is just leaving me in "Limited Mode." I'm about fed up with this. If Ubisoft can't even have their servers up a few days after launch then why the heck are they releasing the game? I want my money back.

I'm having the same issue( i have the Steam version of the game), + i didn't get my action points for completing sequence 1&2(though it showed a notification saying i had completed the action),+ to that the game isn't showing in "my games" in uplay(but that i suppose is because it was bought via Steam)..

Same Problem!!!

Originally Posted by GO0PY Go to original post
    Hey,

I'm having a lot of trouble with the multiplayer not working on the PC version of the game. It is just leaving me in "Limited Mode." I'm about fed up with this. If Ubisoft can't even have their servers up a few days after launch then why the heck are they releasing the game? I want my money back.
    I'm having the same problem of you! I want to play multiplayer too! Plz fix that ubisoft

I am having the same issue - got the game through steam aswell....

I'm happy to see that not only am I am having this problem, I already had problems like this in the ACB, I'm thinking about asking for my money back if this is not resolved soon.

I know I want my money back. I only bought this game for multiplayer. This is BS. I feel like I have been lied to and ripped off by Ubisoft. Ubi has not delivered what they promised and I certainly have not gotten what I paid for.

I have same problem. Ubi, please fix it. I buy game only for MP too.

Mr_Shade's Avatar Senior Community Manager
    Originally Posted by Verig4 Go to original post
    I have same problem. Ubi, please fix it. I buy game only for MP too.
    Hi there,

There are some things that you may need to check, since it can be a local issue:
    http://ubisoft-en.custhelp.com/app/a...ail/a_id/17321

If that does not help, please contact support using the link below:

www.support.ubi.com - select the platform and game and select ask a question.

AmaZim2's Avatar Member
    Limited mode??? what's that? It's the first time I hear this term...For me everything is fine in MP since I play it
    lol