al-Assas's Avatar Member

Post your AC3 PC FPS

It will be a big help for people like me, who want to decide what PC to buy for AC3 or want to know how well it will run on the rig they have, if you post your specs and your FPS.

The most important information:

- Screen resolution
    - Graphics card
    - Processor
    - Graphical settings
    - Average and minimum FPS
    - What kind of gameplay and where (and when). Preferably city gameplay.

If you want to be super awesome, you could maybe change around the resolution and other settings a bit, and compare the results. (Like measuring the FPS in 1366x768 as well as your native resolution.)

Thank you!

I tried it on a pc with the graphic card- gt 8600 (first generation)- which the price of this card is like 15$ and i run it on all Medium 1280x1024 with around 25-30fps.

why not just play it on console?

console also has 20-30 fps, a decent PC 60 fps.

IDefectedI's Avatar Member
    Originally Posted by JerfyNL Go to original post
    console also has 20-30 fps, a decent PC 60 fps.
    I am hoping for 120 frames . Just got my CPU OC to 5.1 stable .

IDK, but this game is by far the worst performing game on my pc . With settings set @ High i get 20 FPS which is a bit ridiculous .
    I have a HD 6970 2GB , A 970 Phenom x4 , and 8 Gigs of ram . By even looking at the load on the components while playing it doesn't really go over 50% , i have the newest drivers installed etc . Can't really enjoy this otherwise brilliant game .

BzkGB's Avatar Member
    Originally Posted by DanyMoore Go to original post
    IDK, but this game is by far the worst performing game on my pc . With settings set @ High i get 20 FPS which is a bit ridiculous .
    I have a HD 6970 2GB , A 970 Phenom x4 , and 8 Gigs of ram . By even looking at the load on the components while playing it doesn't really go over 50% , i have the newest drivers installed etc . Can't really enjoy this otherwise brilliant game .
    That's pretty tough to hear, seeing as you have a better video card than I do and the same amount of ram. I'm only using an i5, too

IDefectedI's Avatar Member
    Originally Posted by DanyMoore Go to original post
    Only getting 20 FPS ? So consoles are pushing 10 more FPS ? **** I hope my GTX680s SLI can push 100 if not then **** this will be the last Ubisoft game until they get their act together .

yea for some reason the game says around 30 fps, i have not looked at the load yet but i should be getting more fps.

running

phenom 2 x6 1090t
    his radeon hd 7970
    and 8 gigs of ram and only getting as high 45 when the screen is paused.

In my opinion, everybody who has posted their AC3 benchmarks in this thread should be suspended or banned for pirating the game.

Page 1 of 31 12311 ... Last ►►