According to your gamer tag profile, you played the training mission in graw, that's it, and you have never touched graw 2.

I think you have no place in telling us, who have been fans of the series since the beginning, what is better, seeing as GRFS is really your only experience.

sounds to me the only person looking through elitist rose colored glasses is you.

Phoenixmgs's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by Charity Diary Go to original post
    Previous games were slow and not very innovative, and multiplayer matches could be won by simply laying down in one spot and waiting for enemies to walk around the corner.

You guys are living in the past, looking through your elitist retrospective rose-colored glasses. This game is REALLY good. It's so much better than any other multiplayer game, including the previous Ghost Recons.
    So true. What this game needs is old-school features, not old-school gameplay. Stuff like game rooms, dedicated servers (at least a dedicated host option), player level system that reflects skill not exp earned, and some customization options like no health regen (I'm so tied of health regen), no killcam, and no alternate LZs. Why not have a lean feature where you press left or right on the d-pad to lean when shooting when scoped in?

Originally Posted by Premierdrmmr07 Go to original post
    According to your gamer tag profile, you played the training mission in graw
    Because my previous primary account, which I've had for 9 years now, got hacked two years ago. Charity Diary is my primary now.

Great job assuming things, jerkwad

Originally Posted by Phoenixmgs Go to original post
    So true. What this game needs is old-school features, not old-school gameplay. Stuff like game rooms, dedicated servers (at least a dedicated host option), player level system that reflects skill not exp earned, and some customization options like no health regen (I'm so tied of health regen), no killcam, and no alternate LZs. Why not have a lean feature where you press left or right on the d-pad to lean when shooting when scoped in?
    People would abuse the lean mechanic so hard... You know it's true. It'd basically be the gun camera from the previous games, only easier to use.

I'm a jerkwad, yet you're the one that started/ is continuing to use insults.

Btw, you don't have a single achievement prior to August 2011, yet your account got hacked 2 years ago?

Let me guess, you waited an entire year before getting xbox live again?

Originally Posted by Premierdrmmr07 Go to original post
    I'm a jerkwad, yet you're the one that started/ is continuing to use insults.

Btw, you don't have a single achievement prior to August 2011, yet your account got hacked 2 years ago?

Let me guess, you waited an entire year before getting xbox live again?
    Oh, it really was 2011? I guess it was one year ago, then. Seems like it's been longer.

People would abuse the lean mechanic so hard... You know it's true. It'd basically be the gun camera from the previous games, only easier to use.
    How so? I played Metal Gear Online that had a lean mechanic and it was only used to basically correct your aim if your aim was just a bit off to the left or right. And, it was used to make yourself slightly harder to hit. You can only lean while scoped-in (basically in 1st-person) so you wouldn't be able to sit behind a wall, see an enemy coming (due to not being able to see past the wall), and then lean out and shoot.

How so? I played Metal Gear Online that had a lean mechanic and it was only used to basically correct your aim if your aim was just a bit off to the left or right. And, it was used to make yourself slightly harder to hit. You can only lean while scoped-in (basically in 1st-person) so you wouldn't be able to sit behind a wall, see an enemy coming (due to not being able to see past the wall), and then lean out and shoot.
    People would just sit behind corners, repeatedly leaning out, only exposing their head. People do this in Call of Duty. It's called head-glitching, and it's hated by pretty much everyone.

I much prefer the cover system. Makes things a lot more fluid.

People would just sit behind corners, repeatedly leaning out, only exposing their head. People do this in Call of Duty. It's called head-glitching, and it's hated by pretty much everyone.

I much prefer the cover system. Makes things a lot more fluid.
    Why would you repeatedly lean out thus exposing yourself (either to get shot or exposing your location) when you can just use the cover system and look around (with a better and larger view) without being seen or shot at?

MGO had leaning and nobody ever leaned out repeatedly because they'd get their head shot off if they did.

Why would you repeatedly lean out thus exposing yourself (either to get shot or exposing your location) when you can just use the cover system and look around (with a better and larger view) without being seen or shot at?

MGO had leaning and nobody ever leaned out repeatedly because they'd get their head shot off if they did.
    Regardless of whether it's realistic or not, the cover system just plays so much better. It's easier to use, it promotes movement around the map, and it's fluid. There's really nothing wrong with it.