Will Assassin's Creed 3 offer bonuses to players whom have played past AC games?

Has it been confirmed that AC3 will entail a reward for players who have played past AC games, similar to Tom Clancy Future Soldier, Gears of War 3 etc?

roostersrule2's Avatar Senior Member
    If you've played other Ubisoft games you can get Uplay points to buy extra stuff for AC3, but I'm pretty sure that's not what you mean.

kidhero99's Avatar Banned
    Originally Posted by xDARTHxVADER Go to original post
    Has it been confirmed that AC3 will entail a reward for players who have played past AC games, similar to Tom Clancy Future Soldier, Gears of War 3 etc?
    I highly doubt it, as the previous games didn't unlock a bonus for having a save file of the game which preceded it. But if you have a Vita and get Liberation you'll unlock a few things for AC:L by pairing the vita up with ACIII.

The bonuses for the AC series are the fact that you understand Desmonds plot before the current game, and therefore get the references. That's about it.

In ACR I think you got the Courtesan as a MP character if you played Brotherhood? I could be mistaken. Something similar might be in AC3

True_Assassin92's Avatar Member
    I think he means something like a sort of discount. I've asked this too. Loyal fans should get a discount on future dlc for example.

My reward was 4 great games , whith a community off...98% great people , even the kids(cod) .

Ielgon's Avatar Member
    Didn't some of our money carry over from AC2 to ACB and then from ACB to ACR? I remember something along those lines. But since that was Ezio I doubt Connor will get his money! XD

What people are saying is right though: The games and story themselves are the rewards. If that isn't enough and you skipped some of the rewards from other games then you will have some points left on Uplay you could use to unlock the bonuses early (ACB Ezio skin anyone? XD).

deskp's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by Free_Hidings Go to original post
    In ACR I think you got the Courtesan as a MP character if you played Brotherhood? I could be mistaken. Something similar might be in AC3
    I think this was a thing aswell

Originally Posted by xXRyzonXx Go to original post
    I think thats a great reward in itself, pluss if you've played the previous games, you get the feeling of having played a great series of games.
    Yes, the fact you don't need the hand holding like the new players do when they jump into III.