View Poll Results: Do you think Ubisoft should release Kraken DLC for AC3?

Voters
66. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, it's just DLC, Naval + Kraken = epic!

    37 56.06%
  • No, it's unrealistic and doesn't tie in with the AC universe

    29 43.94%

Thread: Do you think Ubisoft should release Kraken DLC for AC3? | Forums

  1. #11
    ProletariatPleb's Avatar Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    6,224
    Next someone will ask to change Connor's ship anims, he'll wave his arms about and walk/run like a butterfly, wear a red bandana, "Onwards scallywags! full canvas!" "I got a jar of dirt! I got a jar of dirt!" and since we have the Redcoats, we might as well have East India Company chasing us...
    Theme



    As much as I like the Kraken(I truly do) it won't work IMO. But then again, that's just my opinion.
    Share this post

  2. #12
    Locopells's Avatar AC Forum Mod
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    7,450
    You've all seen the thread where the Navel Trailer perfectly fits 'He's a Pirate' from the PotC soundtrack, right?

    Oh, and please tell me someone's already suggested a Jack Sparrow skin for Connor!
    Share this post

  3. #13
    kriegerdesgottes's Avatar Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,883
    NO please no. It's absolutely unrealistic and I personally think they are already crossing the line a little with the rope dart. ( yes I know it's a real weapon from CHINA) but the way he uses it to me just looks a little too far fetched and borderline Batman/mortal combat. Sharks or whales and maybe dolphins would be cool but a giant kracken is a bit too much.
    Share this post

  4. #14
    De Filosoof's Avatar Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Zeta Reticuli
    Posts
    1,676
    Originally Posted by Locopells Go to original post
    You've all seen the thread where the Navel Trailer perfectly fits 'He's a Pirate' from the PotC soundtrack, right?

    Yeah it fits that specific video but it doesn't fit the game.
    Share this post

  5. #15
    lothario-da-be's Avatar Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    3,902
    I voted no. But it could fit a story with pieces of eden. connor finds a special piece of eden in the mayan temple that can deform men and animal. The templars steal it but their ship sinks and it drops in the sea... after some years a giant octopus apears...
    Share this post

  6. #16
    ProletariatPleb's Avatar Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    6,224
    Originally Posted by kriegerdesgottes Go to original post
    NO please no. It's absolutely unrealistic and I personally think they are already crossing the line a little with the rope dart. ( yes I know it's a real weapon from CHINA) but the way he uses it to me just looks a little too far fetched and borderline Batman/mortal combat. Sharks or whales and maybe dolphins would be cool but a giant kracken is a bit too much.
    ^^^^^^^^^^^THIS, WHALES! I wouldn't mind a Moby-Dic* reference, lol.
    Share this post

  7. #17
    ACfan443's Avatar Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    4,162
    Originally Posted by sidspyker24 Go to original post
    ^^^^^^^^^^^THIS, WHALES! I wouldn't mind a Moby **** reference, lol.
    Hahaha
    Share this post

  8. #18
    tarrero's Avatar Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Here and there
    Posts
    714
    Fight the kraken in a DLC????Not so sure, I think a whale, a reference to Moby d ick, could work better...

    But it is likely possible witnessing a "strange sea monster" as a easter egg though.
    Share this post

  9. #19
    ACfan443's Avatar Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    4,162
    Haha Corey has seen this thread, someone sent him a link on twitter Lol :P
    Share this post

  10. #20
    Ruquiscent's Avatar Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    145
    Originally Posted by tarrero Go to original post

    But it is likely possible witnessing a "strange sea monster" as a easter egg though.
    I think this would probably be the best option, they alreay did it in AC II so why not do it again in AC III?
    Share this post

//Uplay Overlay login for community forums