Both genders in next AC game

Ok, so I doubt I'm the first to think of this but wouldn't it be nice to have both genders to be able to play as? Ubisoft could use a story line similar to that of Fable II where it's a brother and sister living the hard life of orphans and then tradgety befalls one of the siblings bring the other one to embark on a quest for vengence against the Templars who brought pain and misfortune upon the two siblings. Also the great thing about this storyline is that the tradgety could be that one gets kidnapped and then as you go through the game u could come upon them and rescue them but only after you come to learn that even though your quest began for vengence it must be ended for justice. I know I make it sound corny but I'm sure Ubisoft would be able to make it into a brilliant story if they ever did something of this sorts. P.S. The reason I brought this up is cuz my gf is a huge fan of the game but would rather be an "elegant temptress than a sweaty pig" as she puts it. All in all I love the games I have been playing them since they started and I can't wait for AC3 to finally come out.
    [/INDENT]-Hellreaper over and out

HaSoOoN-MHD's Avatar Banned
    A: There is AC Liberation coming out, female Assassin.
    B: How will it work with the Animus? the Animus limits those kinds of things.

U have a point with B I didn't think of that. It's to bad Desmond can only link memories with descendants that look exactly like he does. But as for your fist point, Liberations is only for PSVista so unless my gf is willing to buy one she can't play it. As it is she only plays the other games because she plays them at my house on my Xbox360. I just think it would be a cool idea if Ubisoft added a girl player to the game. They're always trying to get better with each game but with a female charactor I'm sure it'll have tons of possitive effects for both the company and the players. Just my opinion.

I actually would like a female character lead for a main console AC, but the Vita game is a good start.
    And actually he can link memories with any descendants, the Animus just puts his facial features on the ancestors.

Ohh, I always wondered why they all had the same exact facial features. That's pretty cool but I could see how that wouldn't go over well with a girl player...she'd be an ugly chick with a dudes face. =)

LoyalACFan's Avatar Senior Member
    The male/female thing could work if it was two lovers who eventually had kids. Then both of them would be Desmond's ancestors. However, I think the AC encyclopedia says that synchronization issues often arise with subjects reliving memories of an ancestor of the opposite sex.

Originally Posted by LoyalACFan Go to original post
    The male/female thing could work if it was two lovers who eventually had kids. Then both of them would be Desmond's ancestors. However, I think the AC encyclopedia says that synchronization issues often arise with subjects reliving memories of an ancestor of the opposite sex.
    If you think about it, it would feel weird having different genitals, so the subject would probably end up rejecting the memories.

MangoCookies's Avatar Member
    But isn't Desmond reliving Aveline's memories? Or is this someone else's ancestor entirely?

...Nobody is reliving her. Templar propaganda tool.

MangoCookies's Avatar Member
    Oh okay. How so??