Can't login in ubisoft or uplay

When i write my Nickname and Password, i get a popup asking for my birthdate as follows: "Please update the required fields below in order to proceed." . I update it, but when i hit Continue i have an error page: "There was an error accessing the requested web page". Also when i log into UPlay from my XBox, it keeps telling me something like "data is empy" or something like that, and my email and name and that stuff is empty, but i can see the rest of my profile: points, awards, and so on. And finally, when i tried to restore any info of my account, and enter my email for example to retrieve my password, it keeps telling me "No account was found matching those entries. No email will be sent.". Is there any way to know what email I entered when i first registered? Or can i see my profile while not logged to see my email or something? I dont know if there is any problem with my profile or if i'm doing something wrong... Of course i'm posting this from another account i just created

Edit: sorry for my english, i'm from Spain

Ubi-MoshiMoshi's Avatar Community Representative
    Hi, if you contact technical support, the link is in my signature they will be able to retrieve this for you.

Fix!

I had this same stupid problem. I finally found a page that lets you login and enter your birthdate with NO ERROR! YAY! Here it is: https://secure.ubi.com/register/Logi...ask%2Frnv%2F10

You. Are. Welcome.

Ubi-Lhainiev's Avatar Moderator
    Thanks for sharing that GoodNitenow! Glad you're in!