Thread: Bring-Up-Whatever-You-Would-like! #47 (off topic only) | Forums

  1. #651
    ProletariatPleb's Avatar Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    6,224
    Originally Posted by Forsakenghost Go to original post
    And OB was supposed to have the same system where if you dropped something people would react and fight over it and try to give it back as well. Maybe TES 6. We need Fallout 4 first though.
    No idea about fight, but if you drop things and have a Companion, they ask you if you dropped it or if they can keep it.
    Share this post

  2. #652
    ProletariatPleb's Avatar Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    6,224
    This music always pumps me up, just listen to it...I feel a vibe of power in me, lol...
    This music kept me going in Witcher 2 v1.0 which was REALLY REALLY REALLY HARD.

    Share this post

  3. #653
    Kit572's Avatar Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    2,994
    Originally Posted by sidspyker24 Go to original post
    No idea about fight, but if you drop things and have a Companion, they ask you if you dropped it or if they can keep it.
    That happened to me twice, a begger saw me drop a sword I wasn't meant to drop and they asked me if they could keep it. I told them no because it was mine and they picked it up anyway. That begger got pwned.
    Share this post

  4. #654
    Forsakenghost's Avatar Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    25
    Originally Posted by Kit572 Go to original post
    That happened to me twice, a begger saw me drop a sword I wasn't meant to drop and they asked me if they could keep it. I told them no because it was mine and they picked it up anyway. That begger got pwned.
    I never took followers in OB because after one fight there armor was ruined.
    Share this post

  5. #655
    Kit572's Avatar Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    2,994
    Originally Posted by Forsakenghost Go to original post
    I never took followers in OB because after one fight there armor was ruined.
    I understand why, Its irritating repairing armor all the time in OB, glad they removed that for skyrim.
    Share this post

  6. #656
    Forsakenghost's Avatar Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    25
    Originally Posted by Kit572 Go to original post
    I understand why, Its irritating repairing armor all the time in OB, glad they removed that for skyrim.
    Most people want it back for realism. I don't. I also think the word immersion should be censored on the BGS forums like fanboy and in soviet russia is.
    Share this post

  7. #657
    Kit572's Avatar Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    2,994
    I can understand that. But its still very irritating! Weapons still break though...

    Anyways, I see you have a Linkin Park song as your signature, that band is good.
    Share this post

  8. #658
    Forsakenghost's Avatar Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    25
    Originally Posted by Kit572 Go to original post
    I can understand that. But its still very irritating! Weapons still break though...

    Anyways, I see you have a Linkin Park song as your signature, that band is good.
    Yes. Adding an image i cropped together in a sec.
    Share this post

  9. #659
    TheHumanTowel's Avatar Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    The Hood
    Posts
    2,969
    Originally Posted by sidspyker24 Go to original post
    You suck at the game.
    I completed the whole game at v1.0, beat that!
    You bastard I'm the greatest thing to hit gaming since mountain dew.
    Share this post

  10. #660
    ProletariatPleb's Avatar Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    6,224
    Originally Posted by TheHumanTowel Go to original post
    You bastard I'm the greatest thing to hit gaming since mountain dew.
    You.Are.A.Toy.

    And in other news, I have a feeling HL3 is about to be announced.
    Share this post

//Uplay Overlay login for community forums