Would like to run 3 20" monitors side by side. The Right and Left monitors should always display my FFB hat switch's immediate left and right views. My system is hardware ready to accept the three monitors. Video card is Nvidia 6800 Ultra Dlx. with additional PCI video for third monitor. Do I need special software? Other hardware? Do I need to do anything re: MS Sidewinder FFB joystick? Any input / suggestions appreciated.

Would like to run 3 20" monitors side by side. The Right and Left monitors should always display my FFB hat switch's immediate left and right views. My system is hardware ready to accept the three monitors. Video card is Nvidia 6800 Ultra Dlx. with additional PCI video for third monitor. Do I need special software? Other hardware? Do I need to do anything re: MS Sidewinder FFB joystick? Any input / suggestions appreciated.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by VMF215_Zeppi0:
    Would like to run 3 20" monitors side by side. The Right and Left monitors should always display my FFB hat switch's immediate left and right views. My system is hardware ready to accept the three monitors. Video card is Nvidia 6800 Ultra Dlx. with additional PCI video for third monitor. Do I need special software? Other hardware? Do I need to do anything re: MS Sidewinder FFB joystick? Any input / suggestions appreciated.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

How many eyes you got?

Heads-on firing was not a safe practice after all ?
    Jussi Huotari: It was not specially recommendedâ.....
    And later, as the Russians were armed with 20mm cannons, it was unwise to meet them heads-on

BaldieJr's Avatar Senior Member
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by VMF215_Zeppi0:
    Would like to run 3 20" monitors side by side. The Right and Left monitors should always display my FFB hat switch's immediate left and right views. My system is hardware ready to accept the three monitors. Video card is Nvidia 6800 Ultra Dlx. with additional PCI video for third monitor. Do I need special software? Other hardware? Do I need to do anything re: MS Sidewinder FFB joystick? Any input / suggestions appreciated.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

If you have all 3 monitors displaying windows, post your desired resolution here. Keep in mind that all 3 monitors must run the same resolution.

<A HREF="http://officemax.secureportal.com/" TARGET=_blank>
    Hey ya'll prepare yourselves
    for the rubberband man!</A>

http://www.fighterjerks.com