Thread: Assassin's Creed III trailers and screenshots [updated 08/10/12] | Forums

Acrimonious_Nin's Avatar Senior Member
    yup it is ^

doogsy91's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by Slayer_WTF Go to original post

Originally Posted by playassassins1 Go to original post
    Haha, look at Connor chilling in the tree
    I think Connor is taking cover against that branch and it just looks like he's chillin' from the angle in the third photo.

mysticheero's Avatar Junior Member
    Originally Posted by doogsy91 Go to original post
    I think Connor is taking cover against that branch and it just looks like he's chillin' from the angle in the third photo.
    Well seeing as these are my photos from the GAME event July 4th in Manchester I can tell you its actually Connor just lounging against a tree - same tree actually just different camera angles because it was too amusing. If you don't do anything for a short time then he takes a casual pose where ever he is. If he's standing then he relaxes or sometimes adjusts his weapons, if he's next to a post or fence then he leans against... if he's in a tree then he actually lounges. Adam, our Ubisoft demonstrator, was kind enough to give into our requests and make Connor do things; like carrying bodies, looting bodies and throwing the bodies over the cliff edge.... yeah we have a morbid sense of humour.

doogsy91's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by mysticheero Go to original post
    Well seeing as these are my photos from the GAME event July 4th in Manchester I can tell you its actually Connor just lounging against a tree - same tree actually just different camera angles because it was too amusing. If you don't do anything for a short time then he takes a casual pose where ever he is. If he's standing then he relaxes or sometimes adjusts his weapons, if he's next to a post or fence then he leans against... if he's in a tree then he actually lounges. Adam, our Ubisoft demonstrator, was kind enough to give into our requests and make Connor do things; like carrying bodies, looting bodies and throwing the bodies over the cliff edge.... yeah we have a morbid sense of humour.
    Cool! When Connor picked up the bodies and when he threw them, did it look realistic? Whenever Ezio picked up a body it seemed like it weighed nothing and he could absolutely launch them when he threw them. Secondly, what did he get when he looted the bodies?

RatonhnhakeFan's Avatar Senior Member
    Ohh new screens where did you get them? :O

RapNoize's Avatar Member
    Originally Posted by RatonhnhakeFan Go to original post
    Ohh new screens where did you get them? :O
    AC Wiki

notafanboy's Avatar Senior Member
    @above
    true love indeed...

RatonhnhakeFan's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by notafanboy Go to original post
    @above
    true love indeed...
    You won't deny that little braid and ponytail are adorable as hell I think he even has a feather attached to the ponytail awww ^^

notafanboy's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by RatonhnhakeFan Go to original post
    You won't deny that little braid and ponytail are adorable as hell
    it fits him i guess, considerning he΄s a native

Black_Widow9's Avatar Community Representative
    Everyone is very excited about the content that is going to be released but please make sure you are not posting anything that violates Copyright Infringement. If you need to please ask.
    Thanks