Timeaus's Avatar Member

Double Hidden Blades in AC3?

I don't if anyone has posted this yet, I'm sorry someone already did. But I think that connor will have two hidden blades. Because if you look at the cover art picture the hand holding the tomahawk clearly show a hidden blade mechanism, which is different then the other picture where there are no hidden blade mechanism where hes holding the tomahawk. The hand that he use to pin down the British soldier is the hand that is already confirmed to have a hidden blade. Plus the devs talk about duality so it wouldn't make sense to have only one hidden blade. Maybe connor can use both as daggers so dual daggers. Just my thought http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/20...lution-setting

mattahleen's Avatar Member
    flipped and Conner probably will end up as a master assassin towards the end but unlikely

frogger504's Avatar Senior Member
    That is very possible. We knowe for a fact we will be poolaying through much of Conner's life in a much bigger sense than before, so it is VERY liikely that will happen.

Also, in Conner seems to have much superior skills than his predecessors so he will most likely be a Master Assassin.

Calvarok's Avatar Senior Member
    Hmm. I guess he might get one.

If he doesn't get two hidden blades I'll eat my hood!
    Also didn't i hear somewhere that the HB now pivots to double as a dagger?

Timeaus's Avatar Member
    Originally Posted by AlphaAltair Go to original post
    If he doesn't get two hidden blades I'll eat my hood!
    Also didn't i hear somewhere that the HB now pivots to double as a dagger?
    Yeah, apparently connor's hidden blade is not fixed and can rotate so that connor can use it as a dagger posted by someone on this forum, hence why i think if he has two HBs he can change them to daggers and dual wield. And it would be cool he see connor assassinate someone with the hidden blades and immediately switch them into daggers and enter combat with them.

I'm probably the only person that wouldn't mind only having one hidden blade, lol.

Timeaus's Avatar Member
    Originally Posted by frogger504 Go to original post
    That is very possible. We knowe for a fact we will be poolaying through much of Conner's life in a much bigger sense than before, so it is VERY liikely that will happen.

Also, in Conner seems to have much superior skills than his predecessors so he will most likely be a Master Assassin.
    Yeah Connor does seemed to have superior skills than his predecessors, they also said hes more like a predator like wolves, so maybe wolf vision or sense instead of eagle vision since apparently his name means " Lover of Wolves" or something like that. Maybe Desmond will unlock this ability when he fully sync with Connor just like he gain eagle vision when fully sync with Altair. Just some ideas haha.

Assassin_M's Avatar AC Expert
    Originally Posted by souNdwAve89 Go to original post
    I'm probably the only person that wouldn't mind only having one hidden blade, lol.
    No you`re not..

It would be cool if he could use both the single blade and double blade movesets depending on context (and assuming that they're similar to previous acs).