I think I figured out Connor's birth date

Its been stated that in the Gameinformer magazine that Assassin's creed 3 will span from 1753-1783 and when I read Connors description it stated that Connor fights for justice as a freedom fighter and get this if Connor was born in 1753 and grew up to be 17 years old his year will be 1770 when the Boston Massacre happen in which great injustice has happen upon innocent colonist citizen so Connor must have witness this which may have become the many reason that propel him into becoming an assassin although I'm not exactly sure how he came across the Assassin order in America since none of his parents have been stated as being assassin's themselves, nor do I know how he found,obtained or created that (freakin awesome) outfit of his but I just wanted to get this theory out their.

Lonesoldier2012's Avatar Banned
    See theory here http://th08.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/...on-d4ru5q9.jpg

and yes that would make sense.

All I see is a really authentic Connor's assassin tomahawk

Lonesoldier2012's Avatar Banned
    Originally Posted by LintonMildone Go to original post
    All I see is a really authentic Connor's assassin tomahawk
    Oops. wrong link.

try this http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/661412-Wait-a-sec

I don't think he was born in 1753 but in 1754-1755.

JumpInTheFire13's Avatar Senior Member
    You said you read the Game Informer article. Doesn't it say in there that Connor became an Assassin after his village was burnt down?

Well how else would he be in Boston to witness the massacre. He may have left when his village burn down when he was at the "legal" age and Boston happens to be the closest city for refuging.

JumpInTheFire13's Avatar Senior Member
    I'm just saying that the Boston Massacre wasn't the event that caused him to become an Assassin. I didn't say he wasn't there.

Ha! I was right, It's been confirmed that Connor joined the Assassin order in 1770, the same year that the Boston massacre took place plus if Connor was born in 1753 he'll be 17 years old the same age that Ezio was when he himself became an assassin.

Vex_Assassin's Avatar Member
    He wasn't born in 1753. I read somewhere (can't remember which article) in a preview that he was born in 1755. He then joined the Assassins' at the age of 15.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last ►►