Poodle_of_Doom's Avatar Senior Member
    I just thought about something kind of neat. It's unsure of how George Washington died. They say throat infection, pnemonia, or he was bled by a doctor. Could he have been poisoned by Connor? Or could he have killed him a different way? Maybe Connor will have to kill George to get the apple away from the Templars?

Originally Posted by Poodle_of_Doom Go to original post
    I just thought about something kind of neat. It's unsure of how George Washington died. They say throat infection, pnemonia, or he was bled by a doctor. Could he have been poisoned by Connor? Or could he have killed him a different way? Maybe Connor will have to kill George to get the apple away from the Templars?
    As far as we know, Connor and George are allies. However, that could easily change, as we saw with

SPOILERS

Lucy who ended up being a double agent.

Poodle_of_Doom's Avatar Senior Member
    Absolutely. So, what else, if anything is known? Is there anything else we can speculate on?

Lonesoldier2012's Avatar Banned
    Originally Posted by Poodle_of_Doom Go to original post
    Absolutely. So, what else, if anything is known? Is there anything else we can speculate on?
    Speculate on this http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/661412-Wait-a-sec

Originally Posted by Tony6593 Go to original post
    In the AC1 CGI trailer Altair only killed Crusaders. In the game he killed Crusaders and Saracens. I think it may be the same case here
    In the AC1 CGI trailer Altair only killed Crusaders. In the game he killed Crusaders and Saracens. I think it may be the same case here

JumpInTheFire13's Avatar Senior Member
    You quoted his post and then said the exact same thing because..?