1. #1

    New Achievements?

    I just started playing online on AC: R earlier trying to get the achievements for the Mediterranean Map Pack on Xbox and when I went to look at which achievements I have left, there are ten new ones. I haven't heard about any more DLC so I doubt it's for that. If you see this thread then do me a quick favour and go on your Xbox or PS3 and look at the Achievements/Trophies and get back to me if they are there or not.

    Thanks.
    Share this post

  2. #2
    LightRey's Avatar Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    13,058
    It is for new DLC.
    Share this post

  3. #3
    Originally Posted by LightRey Go to original post
    It is for new DLC.
    Are you sure? Because it looks like it could be for Desmond's Journey. Unless the DLC is for that. Do you have any information for this upcoming DLC?
    Share this post

  4. #4
    LightRey's Avatar Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    13,058
    Originally Posted by Skullmageddon Go to original post
    Are you sure? Because it looks like it could be for Desmond's Journey. Unless the DLC is for that. Do you have any information for this upcoming DLC?
    Nothing official, but there was an audio leak a while ago and it's not for nothing that there were 2 broken gates on Animus Island that myseriously got repaired after Animus Island was reconstructed at the end of ACR.
    Share this post

  5. #5
    Originally Posted by LightRey Go to original post
    Nothing official, but there was an audio leak a while ago and it's not for nothing that there were 2 broken gates on Animus Island that myseriously got repaired after Animus Island was reconstructed at the end of ACR.
    Ok, thanks for clearing up the confusion.
    Share this post

  6. #6
    Yeah, the new achievements are DLC-related. The story is breaking at various gaming websites now, Ubi are remaining tight-lipped.

    I have to say that I don't like the thought of single-player DLC being nothing more than another nonsensical, badly controlled meander through an abstract landscape. The four present in the game are bad enough, I'm not about to pay extra for another one. This really is a poor show as far as I'm concerned. Revelations is a damp squib in comparison to its predecessors, and if the rumours are true about the DLC, it'll be a steaming turd on top of a distinctly unimpressive cake.
    Share this post

  7. #7
    Originally Posted by TheSpong Go to original post
    Yeah, the new achievements are DLC-related. The story is breaking at various gaming websites now, Ubi are remaining tight-lipped.

    I have to say that I don't like the thought of single-player DLC being nothing more than another nonsensical, badly controlled meander through an abstract landscape. The four present in the game are bad enough, I'm not about to pay extra for another one. This really is a poor show as far as I'm concerned. Revelations is a damp squib in comparison to its predecessors, and if the rumours are true about the DLC, it'll be a steaming turd on top of a distinctly unimpressive cake.

    It is not that dumb.The main concerns were all about the gameplay,but the story rocked and it was much better than Brotherhood.No game can improve graphics so high like Revelations did.And actually,most people want the DLC for more Altair.
    Share this post