I am currently looking for all of Subject 16s glyphs and I know there is one on the tower in the Vaticano dstrict. But I for the live of me cannot figure out a why to scale the building. I get to a certain point but then there is nowhere else for me to climb and I have tried looking all around the building for ways to get up there.

Any help would be appreciated.

I am currently looking for all of Subject 16s glyphs and I know there is one on the tower in the Vaticano dstrict. But I for the live of me cannot figure out a why to scale the building. I get to a certain point but then there is nowhere else for me to climb and I have tried looking all around the building for ways to get up there.

Any help would be appreciated.

Buy the glove upgrade(I don't remember how it's called) from Leonardo if you don't already have it and try to climb it again.

I have the glove upgrade. I still cant figure it out.

I got it without even climbing it that much,you can just jump across to a roof turn eagle vidion on and go into the cluster,I didn't climb along the back of the tower at all,I can't really go into it that much because I can't remember it too much,sorry.

itsamea-mario's Avatar Senior Member
    Aell i'm fairly sure theres a nice big open gate you can waltz through. Also i think that theres an outside wall which can be climbed. The way you escape when rescuing caterina may also be open.

If however your already inside and don't know what to do then tut tut.

If your inside and don't know where the glyph is, i thnk its on the main building not too high up, the easiest way is to get on the outer wall and jump.

I still cant get inside. Im just on the outside of the building, surrounding it, tryna find a way in. Im in the water, swimming around, tryna find a way. I try to climb up onto the wall then I get stuck and get find anywhere else to go.

I have played both AC games before. I have loved them and I have been good at them. But I just cannot get inside the walls of this damn building!

So please, if anyone can help me I really need people to try being a little more specific.

Just replay the memory where you need to infiltrate the Castello, when you are on the wall of the Castello itself, go to the nearby hay bale and look for the glyph near it.

itsamea-mario's Avatar Senior Member
    Alrite, cross the bridge to the vaticano district, keep on that path with the wall to your left, at some point you should arrive at an open gate in the wall, inside theres a small courtyard with a guard inside it, from there getting up on the wall should be a piece of cake.

Im gonna have to come to the conclusion that you can only get this glyph at a certain point in the game? Because there is no open gates in the wall and I can find no courtyard.

Also, do you mean the path with the wall to your right? Because once you cross the bridge, you can only turn left, meaning the wall is to the right of you.