i have searched around a lot and havent found any list of the clusters so far, so could anyone give me the locations of nearly all of them, because some are impossible to find solo, such as the one in the colisseum. Also, can any1 help me with the code wheel puzzle(of the cluster). I'm fairly good at recognizing patterns; ive been trying to understand and figure out those puzzles for a couple of hours each day and no luck. Is there any glitch in these puzzles?

i have searched around a lot and havent found any list of the clusters so far, so could anyone give me the locations of nearly all of them, because some are impossible to find solo, such as the one in the colisseum. Also, can any1 help me with the code wheel puzzle(of the cluster). I'm fairly good at recognizing patterns; ive been trying to understand and figure out those puzzles for a couple of hours each day and no luck. Is there any glitch in these puzzles?

ChaosxNetwork's Avatar Senior Member
    Use Google or youtube, to find complete walk throughs, Rooster Teeth are great and funny. loads of other people do them.