So twice I've noticed I'd be slaying fools w/ my 2 handed weapon(coolest kills IMO) and I eventually have a horseman charge me. I would simply get my Hidden gun and take aim and shoot and the coolest thing happened. I threw my weapon right into his head. He falls off the horse with a giant sword in his head. I use the spadonna( might not be right spelling but nor the one unlocked by the shop quest). It's 1 of the coolest things I've seen and didn't know if you can do it or a glitch. I never see a promp on the x button to throw my sword.

So twice I've noticed I'd be slaying fools w/ my 2 handed weapon(coolest kills IMO) and I eventually have a horseman charge me. I would simply get my Hidden gun and take aim and shoot and the coolest thing happened. I threw my weapon right into his head. He falls off the horse with a giant sword in his head. I use the spadonna( might not be right spelling but nor the one unlocked by the shop quest). It's 1 of the coolest things I've seen and didn't know if you can do it or a glitch. I never see a promp on the x button to throw my sword.

no glitch just hold square on ps3(don't no what it is for xbox) when you have a large weapon out and you are away.

Ya I found out... Kinda stupid for me to post lol. After playing 20 hours of SP I saw a tip to throw weapons lol.

Caligula__'s Avatar Senior Member
    if you throw heavy weapons, then you can pick up other weapons and they can be your main weapon (still trying to get the broom to be my main)

obliviondoll's Avatar Banned
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Vx_McTavish_xV:
    if you throw heavy weapons, then you can pick up other weapons and they can be your main weapon (still trying to get the broom to be my main) </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Doesn't let you do this.

Is a shame.

I WANT THE BROOM!!!!