Brimtown's Avatar Senior Member
    Axl Rose's solo project, or China's government.

Arrrggghhh. After being delayed for about ten years, GNR's new album was supposed to be coming out today. They're currently on their Chinese Democracy tour, supposedly in support of the new CD. Yet when I check for the release date - DELAYED.<div class="ev_tpc_signature">

Sigs by Phineas1382

"Rum all out...rogues a plotting." - Blackbeard

Axl Rose's solo project, or China's government.

Arrrggghhh. After being delayed for about ten years, GNR's new album was supposed to be coming out today. They're currently on their Chinese Democracy tour, supposedly in support of the new CD. Yet when I check for the release date - DELAYED.<div class="ev_tpc_signature">

Sigs by Phineas1382

uh oh the subject of China and democracy coming up again on here. Anyone remember the last time the China issue popped up on here. <div class="ev_tpc_signature">

"Did you just grab my ***?" ~ Sig created by Phin!

china's getting guild wars soon.

peace out, hall of heroes. i hope maybe one day someone from another country'll win it back...<div class="ev_tpc_signature">

Im chinese and i havnt been here for the previous chinese/democracy talk.
    Im more suprised they have tours in china? Like music tours?
    I guess china is opening up a little now and less paranoid with western influnces.<div class="ev_tpc_signature">

I wasn't aware of the prior Chinese discussions, but after doing a quick search, I realize what KingNothing meant.

This is more to wonder if we'll ever see the new GNR album. When I was at Best Buy on my lunch break, I had them check the release date. It wasn't even in their system at all! At this point, my take is "I'll believe it when I see it."<div class="ev_tpc_signature">

Sigs by Phineas1382

The album is coming brim. They recently delayed thier tour to finish it. It will be soon from what I hear. Sebastian Bach has said he has it and is lovin it. Not sure what that means but, we will soon hear it.<div class="ev_tpc_signature">

H????? ?????//

Ghengis_John's Avatar Senior Member
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by G4H_KingNothing:
    uh oh the subject of China and democracy coming up again on here. Anyone remember the last time the China issue popped up on here. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Mmubaldi and I agree entirely on china. Even though we seem to be on opposite sides of the political spectrum as analytical individuals dealing with an impartial subject we both recognise china for what it is. (Both in it's nature and in it's threat.) That says a lot I think. I don't seem to remember any arguments over it though? Link me anybody?<div class="ev_tpc_signature">

"I often quote myself. It adds spice to my conversation." --George Bernard Shaw

MuttonChopYaz's Avatar Banned
    No, because this is about GNR, not how smart you are. <div class="ev_tpc_signature">

Still my guitar gently weeps....

Sweet cause I aint smart at all.<div class="ev_tpc_signature">