Interesting idea... I often wondered when I read of this combo, what do you do with the stick? At least its not just under the desk this way.

Using hazardscripting I've mapped almost every FB command other than the comms on the X45 stick and throttle, and the mouse is on the lower stick hat. The only reason I touch my keyboard is to chat during flight online.

Is the MSFFB2 stick more likeable in someway to replace the X45 stick? Or is the FFB that this combo is designed around? The only time I ever touched a MSFFB2 was on a display at Fry's, and it had no power so the stick was just loose in the socket. Not much of a demo, lol.

<html>
    <body>
    <table cellpadding="2" cellspacing="0" border="0" width="600" align="center">
    <tbody>
    <tr>
    <td valign="top" bgcolor="#ffffff">
    <font face="Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif"><font color="000000">adlabs<font color="#ff9900">6</font></font>
    </td>
    </tr>
    <tr>
    <td valign="top" bgcolor="#42524e">
    <div align="center"><font color="#999999">

<small><font color="#ff6600">NEW</font> at mudmovers! Click the pic to download my skins from mudmovers.com!</small>
    </font>
    Skinner's Guide at mudmovers | Skinner's heaven | IL2skins
    <font color="#999999">
    My Forgotten Battles Webpage Current Wallpaper: <font color="#999999">P-51D Flyover</font></font>

<A HREF="http://forums.ubi.com/messages/message_view-topic.asp?name=us_il2sturmovik_gd&id=zhiwg" TARGET=_blank>"Whirlwind Whiner"
    The first of the few
    </A>
    </div>
    </td>
    </tr>
    </tbody>
    </table>
    </body>
    </html>

Message Edited on 07/03/0305:15AM by adlabs6

Ah. I've read of the 'feeling' damage and stalls. Tough to imagine such a thing, I'll have to see if I can try it someday since it could be useful.

Thanks for the info!

<html>
    <body>
    <table cellpadding="2" cellspacing="0" border="0" width="600" align="center">
    <tbody>
    <tr>
    <td valign="top" bgcolor="#ffffff">
    <font face="Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif"><font color="000000">adlabs<font color="#ff9900">6</font></font>
    </td>
    </tr>
    <tr>
    <td valign="top" bgcolor="#42524e">
    <div align="center"><font color="#999999">

<small><font color="#ff6600">NEW</font> at mudmovers! Click the pic to download my skins from mudmovers.com!</small>
    </font>
    Skinner's Guide at mudmovers | Skinner's heaven | IL2skins
    <font color="#999999">
    My Forgotten Battles Webpage Current Wallpaper: <font color="#999999">P-51D Flyover</font></font>

<A HREF="http://forums.ubi.com/messages/message_view-topic.asp?name=us_il2sturmovik_gd&id=zhiwg" TARGET=_blank>"Whirlwind Whiner"
    The first of the few
    </A>
    </div>
    </td>
    </tr>
    </tbody>
    </table>
    </body>
    </html>