I am tearing my hair out, I have been trying to sort this out for 3 days now, atleast 10 hours:

I have PF + all the other addons to 4.04m

I can play on hyperlobby if I join an established server HOWEVER I cannot set up as a server for a coop mission with my buddies be it through hyperlobby or direct using my IP address.

I have a router and I have forwarded the appropriate ports. My firewall is off [on PC] I have checked that I have the correct IP address.

I have written my own Co op scenario which I am dying to try out with my budies but I just cant get online with them , Please, please help !!!!

Ash

I am tearing my hair out, I have been trying to sort this out for 3 days now, atleast 10 hours:

I have PF + all the other addons to 4.04m

I can play on hyperlobby if I join an established server HOWEVER I cannot set up as a server for a coop mission with my buddies be it through hyperlobby or direct using my IP address.

I have a router and I have forwarded the appropriate ports. My firewall is off [on PC] I have checked that I have the correct IP address.

I have written my own Co op scenario which I am dying to try out with my budies but I just cant get online with them , Please, please help !!!!

Ash

VW-IceFire's Avatar Senior Member
    Have you tried moving your computer into the DMZ (this is semi-dangerous) of your router to see if its a port problem or just tried the port forwarding?

You might want to post this in the Community Help area instead of here.<div class="ev_tpc_signature">

Find my missions at Flying Legends and Mission4Today.com.

yes I have tried that.

I have been searching for the community help, guess I am getting frustrated and now cant see for looking. Any chance of a link there?

TY posted there now

OK, Finally got to the bottom of this Problem. It seems that you cannot have 2 rules involving the same port or group of ports and thats what my problem was, 2 rules involving port 21000. Now they have been consolidated all is fine.

Cheers for the help - I knew it would be something simple.

Ash