NOT.....

NOT.....

Is there nobody playing this game? Tried to get in online game and there was nothing.

Same here. Just bought the game for a few bucks and would love to play the COOP multiplayer...

Is there a clan or something playing on a fixed day/time? Maybe I could join?

well i just bought the game today so if anybody is on ill be on looking for games if anybody is up for it

about 2 p.m ct - 12 am. ct

What platform did you buy the game for? There is activity on the Play Station Network...

The PC or XBOX I have no idea... Sorry cant help you there...

The "WOW lots of activity here" Comment was for the lack of intrest on the forum. I hadnt visited in a long time and nothing new is posted... Thats all...

OTTO44
    PS3

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by TheBacardiKid:
    Is there nobody playing this game? Tried to get in online game and there was nothing. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

well at least i liked it

Im not saying I dont lik ethe game Im just saying I hadnt visited this site in months and nothing new happened...