Seems I have 16 to find, im sure I missed a couple in the Tombs, couple of hard to reach places, im sure I will go back for them.

But that leaves another maybe 12-14 to find elsewhere, I found all of them in the cities and other places. But yet there has to be some not shown on any map.

I know there is secret area's in the tombs, the last tomb with the squid there is one up to the left there at the switch.

But I dont think they would have that many secret area's to accomodate the chests.

So has anyone found all the chests yet?

Seems I have 16 to find, im sure I missed a couple in the Tombs, couple of hard to reach places, im sure I will go back for them.

But that leaves another maybe 12-14 to find elsewhere, I found all of them in the cities and other places. But yet there has to be some not shown on any map.

I know there is secret area's in the tombs, the last tomb with the squid there is one up to the left there at the switch.

But I dont think they would have that many secret area's to accomodate the chests.

So has anyone found all the chests yet?

There are 16 chests in the mountains. You can buy a map in Forli/Romagna. Then grab a horse and go.

Alex_HS's Avatar Senior Member
    If the ones inside the secret areas of the tombs count im glad to have found them all.

Sorry, the tomb treasures don't count toward the 330 total.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by elaine8405:
    There are 16 chests in the mountains. You can buy a map in Forli/Romagna. Then grab a horse and go. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yes I know, hence why I said there has to be some not shown on any map.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by elaine8405:
    Sorry, the tomb treasures don't count toward the 330 total. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

If not, then all the maps I have bought only lead my chest count to the around 310 mark, with 5 from dungeons.

And I did check the amount once after doing a dungeon and my chest count did go up, by 5 (4 at sarcophagus and 1 hidden chest in a secret area).

Jack-Reacher's Avatar Banned
    I don't think the ones from the tombs count, but look at my playlist anyway on youtube, i found all chests in each tomb