R_Target's Avatar Senior Member
    A6M2-21 of Lt. Hideki Shingo flying from the Shokaku during the Battle of Santa Cruz, October 1942.

Blank included. Find it here.

A6M2-21 of Lt. Hideki Shingo flying from the Shokaku during the Battle of Santa Cruz, October 1942.

Blank included. Find it here.

willyvic's Avatar Moderator
    Beautiful!!

WV

DKoor's Avatar Senior Member
    Drooool.

Flying Legends site is just great.

I followed your link and it says I must login (I always must login since theirs "remember me" doesn't work).

OK....... I login.

Then I enter the download link again.

They say "you must login or register".

I mean................... W.T.F.

Should I send a special request for login?

Kuna, I usually put the link without myself logged in so that doesn't happen. Not sure what's going on. This doesn't work?

http://flying-legends.net/php/downlo...php?cat_id=540

That's a beautiful skin, Tagert!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by R_Target:
    Kuna, I usually put the link without myself logged in so that doesn't happen. Not sure what's going on. This doesn't work?

http://flying-legends.net/php/downlo...php?cat_id=540 </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Teh error is not on your side......you did everything right, great skin, linkage .... everything. Just FL site doesn't seem to like me.
    I have troubles with login - every time. And site never "remembers" me, I must re-login every time.
    Also when I follow your link everything works ok when I click "download" site says "you're not registered, login or register". LoL.
    Then I login. Again.
    Of course your direct d/l link doesn't work anymore, if I use it it brings me down to login/registration screen again ....
    So I must browse either by new skins, author or by plane type.
    Then - it works.
    I'm using Firefox.

I'm not complaining much about this, just I'd like to know if someone else have this prob or is it only limited to me

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Friendly_flyer:
    That's a beautiful skin, Tagert! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

FL doesnt like me either, Kuna.

My browser is Firefox as well and I get the same **** you do. M4T is so much better

Woot! Well done skin Target!