Some more pics I finally got around to posting.

Junkers F13. The airplane shown here was deliverd to the Kingdom of Afghanistan in 1928. King Aman Ullah wanted to modernize the air traffic in his country with Junkers airplanes. The remains of this aircraft were discovered in 1968 by former Junkers engineer Kurt Weil. It was brought to Germany where MBB restored it using original parts including an original Junkers L5 engine.

Junkers A50 - pretty hot plane! It was designed as a sort of "Volksflugzeug": a cheap and affordable sport plane for the masses.

Klemm L25 and Bckers B-131 Jungmann. Standard pre-World War II Luftwaffe trainers.

How to make the infamous Junkers welded steel...

Messerschmitt M 17

More pictures coming soon. I'm just very busy these days...

Some more pics I finally got around to posting.

Junkers F13. The airplane shown here was deliverd to the Kingdom of Afghanistan in 1928. King Aman Ullah wanted to modernize the air traffic in his country with Junkers airplanes. The remains of this aircraft were discovered in 1968 by former Junkers engineer Kurt Weil. It was brought to Germany where MBB restored it using original parts including an original Junkers L5 engine.

Junkers A50 - pretty hot plane! It was designed as a sort of "Volksflugzeug": a cheap and affordable sport plane for the masses.

Klemm L25 and Bckers B-131 Jungmann. Standard pre-World War II Luftwaffe trainers.

How to make the infamous Junkers welded steel...

Messerschmitt M 17

More pictures coming soon. I'm just very busy these days...

Believe it or not, I was wondering what happened to you Christian, today. I found it strange you hadn't posted any pics in a while.

These are quite nice. Which museum is it?

Fritz

DIRTY-MAC's Avatar Senior Member
    These old Junkers machines are just a work of art, beautiful machines

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Pirschjaeger:
    Believe it or not, I was wondering what happened to you Christian, today. I found it strange you hadn't posted any pics in a while.

These are quite nice. Which museum is it?

Fritz </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'm around! I lurk and read the boards but rarely post since I'm busy as hell these days. When I have free time I usually spend it doing other things and not preparing pictures for forums. I need a life too you know!

These shots were taken in the DEUTSCHES MUSEUM in Munich.