I just had to get ya in here!!!!!
    I really feel uneasy trying to carry on VMF-312 since one is already here but seldom seen.

Anyone know if VF-83 is taken? I did a search on this forum and came up empty. If it is vacant I would like to use "AirGroup 83" or VF-83 (F4U-1D). VF-83 used and had both the F6F and F4U at the same time. When they started running out of F4Us, they flew the F6F till they could get some morre F4Us..lol. This will give us TBM/F6F and F4U squadrons. I found and read a complete war time diary from one of the Corsair pilots. I have spacific dates on some missions and what his squadron did on that mission. I find it very interesting and very Historic.

Navy, did you say Navy...~S~

Rider..

Hawk that you from over at AH BBS? If so let me know what you are looking for since I am trying to get some of my older dweebs to give this on a shot.

Reschke,

Yep, its me. On TS with stream14 now.

I decided to go Navy and start up AVG-83. I will be part of VBF-83 flying the F4U-1D. I posted this info somewhere. Let me go find it.
    Here it is, I never did post it in here!
    http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums?a=t...342#1011099342

Hey Hawk, you guys got a server you play on? I'll try and look for ya when I start playing MP more regularly.

Hey Soulyss

Yeapersir look for us in the "325th_Knife" server. Untill the dedicated servers are released, the servers are a bit finiky and knife has to keep checking it. Sometimes when the map resets, it messes up some players connections. The players that are affected cant get back in until knife resets the server. Just like the CT, the server staya kinda empty untill a few of us start flying in there.

oh I forgot, soulyss, reschke. Its not my intent to start a "squad" just so I can command it. Its not that at all. Just the opposite, I dont want to command anything. I would just like to see a bunch of us dedicated historic buffs enjoy historic missions complimented by an air group thay flies a veriety of aircraft.

AVG-83

VT-83 TBM-3
    VB-83 SB2C-4
    VF-83 F6F-5
    VBF-83 F4U-1D

All with the same paint scheme

Cool I wouldn't mind getting in a few coop missions in the near future. It appears to me that my time in AH is very short...Who knows for sure.

I look forward to flying some COOP with you and the 83. We fly on friday nights.

V/R,

Maj. Apache
    C.O. VMF/VMFA-312