Woof603's Avatar Senior Member
    Just in case there's anyone out there who's even slower on the uptake than I am, I just discovered that TIR4 runs much better in Excellent than Perfect. I've been flogging an old 9800XT in Perfect for the past three years, everything okay with TR2, but when I switched to IR4 with IL21946, I really overloaded the 9800XT. Dropping down to Excellent may not be as pretty but at least the TIR4 is now as smooth as goose grease. Duh!<div class="ev_tpc_signature">

Woof603's Avatar Senior Member
    Just in case there's anyone out there who's even slower on the uptake than I am, I just discovered that TIR4 runs much better in Excellent than Perfect. I've been flogging an old 9800XT in Perfect for the past three years, everything okay with TR2, but when I switched to IR4 with IL21946, I really overloaded the 9800XT. Dropping down to Excellent may not be as pretty but at least the TIR4 is now as smooth as goose grease. Duh!<div class="ev_tpc_signature">

Monterey13's Avatar Senior Member
    And whatever happened to that tir2? Never heard back.

Monterey13's Avatar Senior Member
    Well, if you changed your mind about selling it, you could at least have the kahunas to say so. Ignoring my post isn't cool.

I'm gonna go ahead and get a TIR4 next month anyway. Thanks for nothing.