hei guys i ve almost red all the great luckyboy section for configuring the game but i have a question :

i have a pc who shares the connection by switch who s linked the modem ethernet my pc and my bro's pc . The type of connection is 640 in download and 320 in upload.

The Default net connection of Fb is set to 14.4 now reading luckyboy work i changed the net value for both hyperlobby and Fb to 5000 as he suggested and now the default connection its passed to 56k !
    should i increment that value again in order to have DSL connection set on both computers or its better avoid it and leave 5000 ?

thanks !

hei guys i ve almost red all the great luckyboy section for configuring the game but i have a question :

i have a pc who shares the connection by switch who s linked the modem ethernet my pc and my bro's pc . The type of connection is 640 in download and 320 in upload.

The Default net connection of Fb is set to 14.4 now reading luckyboy work i changed the net value for both hyperlobby and Fb to 5000 as he suggested and now the default connection its passed to 56k !
    should i increment that value again in order to have DSL connection set on both computers or its better avoid it and leave 5000 ?

thanks !

To be safe, I'd set it no higher than 5000, but you should be fine there.

Now with an actual index & more fiber! It is newer & and even more improved! It's Luckyboy's Guide For Complete Users!...

http://www.airwarfare.com/tech/tech_...urity%20Issues

Luckyboy = Senior hydraulic landing gear designer for the P-11 & Contributing Editor to Complete Users magazine.

I tend to find 56k to be the best overall.

==============================
    Mudmovers
    ATI Catalyst Beta Tester
    Catalyst Feedback
    Catalyst Driver Download
    Magnum PC

==============================