I enjoy reading and posting in the boards because of the different opinions and personalities of the community. I was wondering if the Russian forums are the same way. Do they bombard Oleg with proposed fixes also ? Any major controversy going on there ? Trolls ? Do they complain about German and Western aircraft ?

I enjoy reading and posting in the boards because of the different opinions and personalities of the community. I was wondering if the Russian forums are the same way. Do they bombard Oleg with proposed fixes also ? Any major controversy going on there ? Trolls ? Do they complain about German and Western aircraft ?

Oh yea, they as bad as we are mate

V!
    Regards,

VFC*Crazyivan aka VFC*HOST

http://www.rmutt.netfirms.com/vfc/home.htm

Kozhedub: In combat potential, the Yak-3, La-7 and La-9 fighters were indisputably superior to the Bf-109s and Fw-190s. But, as they say, no matter how good the violin may be, much depends on the violinist. I always felt respect for an enemy pilot whose plane I failed to down.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by crazyivan1970:
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Somehow, I feel better now.

noshens's Avatar Senior Member
    I find more funnay in russian forums. In these forums funnay is nearly absent.

Edit: just saw thread forgotten luft übersecretplane, I withdraw my last sentence until that thread dies .

I wonder what the big concerns are in the Russian forums? Any UBS dispersion threads ?

noshens's Avatar Senior Member
    Actually, yes. They have luftwhiners too. I must say though, there are aren't that many fans of American or British planes... but one could still find them.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by noshens:
    Actually, yes. They have luftwhiners too. I must say though, there are aren't that many fans of American or British planes... but one could still find them.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Another one that sees Luftwhiners everywhere quite an original place too

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Thunderbolt56:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by crazyivan1970:
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Somehow, I feel better now.

I agree, I'll be sleeping better at night now.

http://home.earthlink.net/~aclzkim1/...es/il2sig2.jpg <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Capt. 361stMapleTiger.

Proud member of the FBAA and Nutty Philosohpy Club.