Having a hard time unlocking this trophy. So far followed all the possible solutions:

1. Start around Basilica San Marco
    2. Use the smoke bombs
    3. Kill the runners and easy guards first

But, as soon as the smoke clears, the remaining guards scatter, or the brutes attack at once. The guards scattering kills me honestly, because getting 8-9 in a row is simple, but getting the tenth is becoming really hard.

Has anyone found another, a better spot, or found something which helped him achieve this trophy?

Is my last, and so far the most annoying one.

Having a hard time unlocking this trophy. So far followed all the possible solutions:

1. Start around Basilica San Marco
    2. Use the smoke bombs
    3. Kill the runners and easy guards first

But, as soon as the smoke clears, the remaining guards scatter, or the brutes attack at once. The guards scattering kills me honestly, because getting 8-9 in a row is simple, but getting the tenth is becoming really hard.

Has anyone found another, a better spot, or found something which helped him achieve this trophy?

Is my last, and so far the most annoying one.

Try low to the ground air assassinates

You mean jump in front of them and then hit "Assassinate"?

Theres a certaint sub assassination mission in florence where you have to tail a guard into a meeting of a rebel group. once you enter then "garden" dont kill the victim instead initialize an encounter the garden will be swarming with normal easy guards, Smokebomb -> D-assassinate 4 guards afterwards use another smokebomb fast and D-assasinate another set of guards and do it a third time and there you have your no hitter trophy.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Fenro:
    Theres a certaint sub assassination mission in florence where you have to tail a guard into a meeting of a rebel group. once you enter then "garden" dont kill the victim instead initialize an encounter the garden will be swarming with normal easy guards, Smokebomb -&gt; D-assassinate 4 guards afterwards use another smokebomb fast and D-assasinate another set of guards and do it a third time and there you have your no hitter trophy. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

There's a main story assassination mission where your target is in a church in Tuscany.
    It's the one where you get the smoke bombs for the first time. (SE corner of the map IIRC)
    Don't use the smoke bombs to bug out and hang around instead.
    Run about a bit to attract plenty of guards and let them surround you.
    Keep your finger on deflect and counter-attack your way to the trophy/achievement.

Seems like I will have to restart the whole game. As I have already finished the main storyline, I am not able to do that missions again, but as they are in florence, I think, I'll just start another game and earn that trophy.

Thanks though, for the suggestions.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by rknall:
    Seems like I will have to restart the whole game. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

The Sub assassination missions can be replayed from the DNA String.

It's the only place I can recall there are that many guards that don't run away with no Brutes or Seekers to mess up the counterattack tactic.

It's also the spot where both one of my friends and I earned 'no hitter' completely independently of each other, without even consciously trying just by trying to stand and fight it out instead of bugging out with smoke bombs.

On the plus side, it's quite early on in the story - the second time you got to Tuscany, in the sequence after you kill Francesco De Pazzi. If you skip all the side missions and stuff and just gun through the story to that point it should only take a couple of hours or so.

EDIT:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Fenro:
    The Sub assassination missions can be replayed from the DNA String. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Okay, that's news to me, unless you mean the Assassination Contract side missions, which this isn't!

Searched yesterday, can't be replayed, which is kind of logical, if everything else can't be replayed either.

So, I am off to redo the whole thing up until this point.