Is it possible to set turbulance in a map to a height above cloud base? I would like to make the weather effects go as high as 7000mtrs with a cloud base of 500mtrs in my mission. Also I have just noticed that there is no force feed back when flying through clouds but the pilots head shakes or rather the cockpit shakes. It would be nice to have force feed back when in the clouds.

Is it possible to set turbulance in a map to a height above cloud base? I would like to make the weather effects go as high as 7000mtrs with a cloud base of 500mtrs in my mission. Also I have just noticed that there is no force feed back when flying through clouds but the pilots head shakes or rather the cockpit shakes. It would be nice to have force feed back when in the clouds.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by E_Temperament:
    Is it possible to set turbulance in a map to a height above cloud base? I would like to make the weather effects go as high as 7000mtrs with a cloud base of 500mtrs in my mission. Also I have just noticed that there is no force feed back when flying through clouds but the pilots head shakes or rather the cockpit shakes. It would be nice to have force feed back when in the clouds. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Bumping my own thread to the 6th line from the top,yeah right ;P

in "The Next Sim"

IL-2/FB is dead, other than add-on aicraft.

VW-IceFire's Avatar Senior Member
    I don't think FB has that robust a weather system...I'm hoping for a more complicated system for the next sim. That'd be great fun

The New IL2 Database is Coming Soon!