Thread: Bodyguard | Forums

Kramerisgamer's Avatar Member
    Can anyone with the game shed light on this ability?

Can anyone with the game shed light on this ability?

Cid_'s Avatar Member
    It creates a clone of yourself, much like Decoy, but instead it will wander around you and will stun any pursuer it meets. Your pursuer will lose the contract but you don't win any point.

daddychinn's Avatar Senior Member
    i can see even more offensive smoke being used now.

RavenLunatick's Avatar Member
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Cid_:
    It creates a clone of yourself, much like Decoy, but instead it will wander around you and will stun any pursuer it meets. Your pursuer will lose the contract but you don't win any point. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

How will it determine whether or not to stun a pursuer? If the pursuer is blended it wouldn't just pick out the pursuer would it? I assuming/hoping it only stuns a pursuer that is in high profile or has been locked/identified?

TheMute88ORL's Avatar Senior Member
    Thats a interesting ability for sure.

IDK how its gonna go when the games a month in though. We'll see.

Cid_'s Avatar Member
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by RavenLunatick:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Cid_:
    It creates a clone of yourself, much like Decoy, but instead it will wander around you and will stun any pursuer it meets. Your pursuer will lose the contract but you don't win any point. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

How will it determine whether or not to stun a pursuer? If the pursuer is blended it wouldn't just pick out the pursuer would it? I assuming/hoping it only stuns a pursuer that is in high profile or has been locked/identified? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Haven't played with the ability much, but as far as i know it will auto stun any pursuer it comes close to, locked or not, identified or not (can't say for blended). Now, note that you don't get any point for it and it's not like it will go straight to your pursuer to stun him, it just walks around.

I guess in manhunt it could be effective if the whole team uses it, but still doesn't make any point. Pretty balanced if you ask me.

fr4nkenstein10's Avatar Member
    Requiescat in pace offense and pursuers...

Target &gt; Pursuer now.
    Way to go, Ubi!!!

Does it have to be killed or does it have a certain amount of time?

EnglishPhoenix's Avatar Member
    I can totally see this being used to troll. I'll probably end up using it when I'm just trying to have fun and laugh.

//Uplay Overlay login for community forums