Okay, I really need to stop looking at these dev updates....PF looks so amazingly beautiful, the water OMG! *cries*. I cannot wait for my new rig and this game to be on my shelf, so I can play the theatre that I have always dreamed of in a good sim. THANK YoU!1!!!....and the release of this game cannot come soon enough! Good work.

Okay, I really need to stop looking at these dev updates....PF looks so amazingly beautiful, the water OMG! *cries*. I cannot wait for my new rig and this game to be on my shelf, so I can play the theatre that I have always dreamed of in a good sim. THANK YoU!1!!!....and the release of this game cannot come soon enough! Good work.

RedDeth's Avatar Senior Member
    this weeks dev update is the epitome of PERFECTION. man this game is going to be heaven....lord those carrier decks need to be wider for safeties sake!!!!....cough....

www.fighterjocks.net home of 12 time Champions AFJ http://www.alloutwar.com/IL2FS/round9.cfm

And did everyone notice the very prominent SPITFIRE wing?

That is a very strong inference.

It is gorgeous... Cant wait. Great job Ilya & team. =sp=

This is my favorite image from this update. There are more small details on the underside of this Corsair than most flight-sims have on the entire aircraft!

Finally some vacations in the Pacific, too much years of snow and woods.

Inside of the gear doors are shaded now... it'll only get better!

will we get more and more eye candy and more and more arcade planes?

LEXX_Luthor's Avatar Senior Member
    Flakwalker:: <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Finally some vacations in the Pacific, too much years of snow and woods.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>And there you go heywoood. Tourists!