Hello!

I'm a hard problem. With te 4.01m update, my computer crashes when i play with Il2 in online mode. After a freeze screen of IL2, a BSD (Blue screen of Death) appears in windows XP and reinitialize my Computer.

With the old version (3.04m) the game works fine.

I have a PIV-3.4GHZ, 3GB RAM and Nvidia GT6800 Ultra with default drivers.

Please help!!!

Hello!

I'm a hard problem. With te 4.01m update, my computer crashes when i play with Il2 in online mode. After a freeze screen of IL2, a BSD (Blue screen of Death) appears in windows XP and reinitialize my Computer.

With the old version (3.04m) the game works fine.

I have a PIV-3.4GHZ, 3GB RAM and Nvidia GT6800 Ultra with default drivers.

Please help!!!

Grue_'s Avatar Senior Member
    Not overclocking are you?

No, Nvidia without overclocking and CPU without overclokin. All by default.

when the system crashes with the Blue screen, it says : " a necessary device as stopped..."

I has tested with the conf.ini by default an il2setuo with Geforce 6800, without custom parameters.

look for new graphic card drivers

I've had graphics problems with drivers newer than 71.89 (what i use now), but no bluescreens. 71.89 is the way to go.

Temps!

I have the 71.89 driver. I reinstall this driver, but the problem persist. This driver works fine with the 3.04m version.
    I has test with the atiogl_xx.dll and without this file. The result is the same: the system crashes after 10 min, connected with a online server. Other player can connect to this server without problems.

Check ALL your drivers!
    I had the exact same problem and it turned out to be my Saitek joystick driver.
    I updated the joystick driver and now all is fine.
    BTW...I have an NVidia card with the 71.89 driver as well.

Looks like it's time to post this in the Community Help Forum

Make sure you post your DxDiag Report there (Link refers to how to do that, it's from Luckyboys Guide)

Good Luck!